Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Darkprism section moderator EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Darkprism section moderator EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Darkprism section moderator EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Darkprism section moderator EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Darkprism section moderator EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Darkprism section moderator I_vote_lcapDarkprism section moderator I_voting_barDarkprism section moderator I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Darkprism section moderator I_vote_lcapDarkprism section moderator I_voting_barDarkprism section moderator I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Darkprism section moderator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Darkprism section moderator Empty
PostSubject: Darkprism section moderator   Darkprism section moderator EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:30 am

1) What forum are you applying to moderate?
General Discussion

2) What are your credentials for moderating this forum?
Well, I know a good deal about moderating, owning and moderating many sites, and I am an assistant and gaming mod here on HW. I know this is a huge responsibility, but I think I am up to the challenge.

3) Why do you want to moderate this?
Because though the mods here are great, they are often busy with other priorities. I believe I can offer the boost needed to help clean up spam and keep the forum in working order.

4) How old are you?
I am 15 years of age.

5) Explain your experience with moderating forums before.
Like I mentioned, I own a few, and have moderated several. A few examples are the late TheShooters, My own forum, and right here, as an assistant and gaming mod.

6) Why do you feel you should be in the team?
I am constantly active due to nonrestrictive school hours and pure boredom, so I believe I can offer activity that no one else can. I would also like to see this site return to it's former glory, and I want to help accomplish this.

7) What can you provide to us?
Tons of activity, lots of experience, and a great knowledge of how forums, and people in general work.

Cool Do you submit yourself to said usergroup, understanding that breaking the rules may result in removal and a possible ban?
Yes sir, I do.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Darkprism section moderator Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Darkprism section moderator Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Darkprism section moderator Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism section moderator   Darkprism section moderator EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:41 am

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our Section Moderators and Staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~Section Moderators
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism section moderator   Darkprism section moderator EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:30 am

Thank you for applying for the Section Moderators usergroup. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~Section Moderators
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism section moderator   Darkprism section moderator EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:43 pm

The conclusion has changed. You've been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism section moderator   Darkprism section moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkprism section moderator
Page 1 of 1