Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Darkprism Editor EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Darkprism Editor EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Darkprism Editor EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Darkprism Editor EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Darkprism Editor EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Darkprism Editor I_vote_lcapDarkprism Editor I_voting_barDarkprism Editor I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Darkprism Editor I_vote_lcapDarkprism Editor I_voting_barDarkprism Editor I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Darkprism Editor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Darkprism Editor Empty
PostSubject: Darkprism Editor   Darkprism Editor EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 7:14 pm

1) Why do you want to become an Editor?
Because I like to write. It's what I do. I want to be able to share my writing knowledge with everyone, and help people who need it.

2) What do you think being an Editor means?
Being an editor means that you not only write stuff, but you help people who need help. You give them pointers, help with rough drafts, and critique their final work.

3) What is your age?
14, 15 in two weeks.

4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?
Because I love to write, particularly poetry, and I have tons of experience writing. My school is something of an essay factory.

5) Have you written a review on anything already, or a story? If so link it here.
http://www.hissingworms.com/t1096-split-second-psp
(If you want, I can link you some other stuff, or write more reviews)

6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.
Hissing worms is an online community of about 160 users. The site was founded in 2007 by the main admin, KiLLErMaN99, when he was in the sixth grade. The site is well organized and kept up to date, and the rules are enforced by the moderators. This group is comprised of four members, Smoothcopycat, Smoothcriminal, Gr33n, and SexyZephyr. These fellows police the entire forum, checking for spam and ensuringthat the rules are obeyed. Unlike the popular site, Pawngame.com, these mods are not corrupt, and are very friendly. The helpful staff really adds to the welcoming atmosphere, and makes Hissing Worms a great place to spend your time.

7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?

Most certainly I do.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Darkprism Editor Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Darkprism Editor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkprism Editor   Darkprism Editor EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:18 pm

meh, try not to mention another more active site in is a supposed "ad" for this site.

Sure.
Back to top Go down

Darkprism Editor
Page 1 of 1