Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Darkprism's assistant app [2] I_vote_lcapDarkprism's assistant app [2] I_voting_barDarkprism's assistant app [2] I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Darkprism's assistant app [2] I_vote_lcapDarkprism's assistant app [2] I_voting_barDarkprism's assistant app [2] I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Darkprism's assistant app [2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Darkprism's assistant app [2] Empty
PostSubject: Darkprism's assistant app [2]   Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 6:53 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?
I wish to become an assistant to help share my knowledge that I have accumulated over the past few months. I know I started out as something of a noob, but I have matured since then, and I am ready to share my knowledge with anyone and everyone.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?
My job would be to assist anyone who requires help, including answering questions, offering advice or providing guidance. I would also help to keep the forum active, clean and fun by minimalizing spam and other unsavory things.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
I have experience in many groups, including gaming mod, editor, and tech team. I believe I have a wide range of knowledge and experience, and I am willing to share it. I also run a different site, which is relatively successful, due in part to my experience with people and knowing what they want and need. I also have plenty of time to help, due to my school running two days a week. Also, I like to learn, so if I don't know the answer to a question, I'll research it and learn more about it.

4) How old are you?

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?
I help people because I believe in a thing called Progressive Knowledge. I don't think that knowledge should be a stagnant thing, but rather a flowing stream, constantly passed along. I think a lot of the problems we have today could be fixed if everyone passed along their knowledge instead of keeping it to themselves.
I can't really judge my own work, that's a little arrogant and biased, but from my point of view, the help was more than sufficient.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)
Never

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?

Yes sir, I do.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's assistant app [2]   Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our HW Assistants staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~HW Assistants
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Darkprism's assistant app [2] Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's assistant app [2]   Darkprism's assistant app [2] EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Thank you for applying for the HW Assistants usergroup. Your application has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkprism's assistant app [2]   Darkprism's assistant app [2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkprism's assistant app [2]
Page 1 of 1