Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
darkprism advertiser EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
darkprism advertiser EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
darkprism advertiser EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
darkprism advertiser EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
darkprism advertiser EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
darkprism advertiser I_vote_lcapdarkprism advertiser I_voting_bardarkprism advertiser I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
darkprism advertiser I_vote_lcapdarkprism advertiser I_voting_bardarkprism advertiser I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

darkprism advertiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

darkprism advertiser Empty
PostSubject: darkprism advertiser   darkprism advertiser EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:11 am

1. Why do you want to be in the Ad Crew?
Cause I like this site and I don't wanna see it die.

2. What is "Advertisement?"
Advertisement is the soliciting of a product or service that may or may not require financial compensation.

3. Give me 3-5 example of your advertisement skills.
Well, I have my own site that has grown due to advertisement. Also, I have made succesful anti-smoking ads, and have succesfully recruited members to sites like TS. I helped organize and advertise a school dance, and I advertise and distribute popcorn annualy.

4. In your opinion where do you think would be a good place to advertise?
For this site, a good place to start would be the pawn forums, pawn games, and similar forums like mine and TS.

5. Will you be respectful to the other members of the Ad Crew, no matter what past history you have together?
Of course.

6. How old are you?
15 on the 6th

7. This group actually requires undetermined amount of work, will you stay in this user-group and help promote this game with little or no reward besides the self satisfaction of an active community?
Yep.

8. Do you realize any horseplay or user abuse will result in the removal of this user-group and a possible ban?
Understood.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm

darkprism advertiser
Page 1 of 1