Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Darkprism Tech Team EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Darkprism Tech Team EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Darkprism Tech Team EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Darkprism Tech Team EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Darkprism Tech Team EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Darkprism Tech Team I_vote_lcapDarkprism Tech Team I_voting_barDarkprism Tech Team I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Darkprism Tech Team I_vote_lcapDarkprism Tech Team I_voting_barDarkprism Tech Team I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Darkprism Tech Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Darkprism Tech Team Empty
PostSubject: Darkprism Tech Team   Darkprism Tech Team EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Why do you want to join the tech team? Explain
Well, I love working with technology, and tech team sort of seems to be my thing. I've been tech team on many different sites, and I really enjoy working and helping other people.

Do you have any experience with any computer languages? If so name them with explanation.
Ummm.... I'm not that into that sort of thing. I can look at it and tell you what it does, but I can't write it. Mostly HTML and coding... I used to be a white hacker.

How long have you been using the forums?
I think since late sptember/early october.

What will you do for the tech team?
Stay active, help around the forum, share my knowledge, etc.

What can you do that other tech team members can't?
Well, I have lots of hands-on experience fixing broken computers and other software problems. I also have a fairly decent knowledge of hacking and most software programs.

Do you know any coding? If so, post an example of your script.
No, like I said, I can read it, but I can't write it.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Darkprism Tech Team Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Darkprism Tech Team Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Darkprism Tech Team Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Darkprism Tech Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkprism Tech Team   Darkprism Tech Team EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Filling in for nedkelly.

Rofl how can you read a script and not write it.

And eh, it'd be nice to have someone who knows a little bit about what their talking about with Tech so sure.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

Darkprism Tech Team
Page 1 of 1