Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hells Heroes Review  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Hells Heroes Review  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Hells Heroes Review  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Hells Heroes Review  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Hells Heroes Review  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Hells Heroes Review  I_vote_lcapHells Heroes Review  I_voting_barHells Heroes Review  I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Hells Heroes Review  I_vote_lcapHells Heroes Review  I_voting_barHells Heroes Review  I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Hells Heroes Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : Hells Heroes Review  Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

Hells Heroes Review  Empty
PostSubject: Hells Heroes Review    Hells Heroes Review  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 1:17 am

Hells Heroes Review  D10uk
PLOT OUTLINE

Hell's Heroes, the 10th and final book of The Demonata, starts just after the events of book 9. Grubbs bids his uncle Dervish an emotional goodbye, then returns to the world beyond with a blind, captive Kernel, to take the fight to the demon armies which are crossing more and more frequently. But he knows that his true foe is waiting for him in the universe of the Demonata. And he is also fairly certain that Bec has pledged herself to Lord Loss.

When Grubbs finally decides to face Lord Loss on his home turf, it is the start of the final ever war, in which the fate of our world and universe will be decided once and for all. The stakes have never been so high. The cost of failure has never been so deadly. And the three parts of the Kah-Gash have never been so fractured.

With heroes like this, who needs enemies?!?

My Review.
Overall an awesome book. This book is the last book thus it will be the most exciting. I currently reading it and so far it has made a lot of twists that just grabs my attention farther into the book. The way the books flows is just amazing. I totally recommend anyone who loves Horror, Adventure, Fantasy, and Action to get this book when you read through all of them.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Hells Heroes Review  Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Hells Heroes Review    Hells Heroes Review  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Very nice review here Only1.
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Re: Hells Heroes Review    Hells Heroes Review  EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Thank you, I tried my best =]
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Re: Hells Heroes Review    Hells Heroes Review  EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:15 pm

bump.. Razz?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hells Heroes Review    Hells Heroes Review  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hells Heroes Review
Page 1 of 1