Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Neverwinter's Editors Application I_vote_lcapNeverwinter's Editors Application I_voting_barNeverwinter's Editors Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Neverwinter's Editors Application I_vote_lcapNeverwinter's Editors Application I_voting_barNeverwinter's Editors Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Neverwinter's Editors Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Neverwinter's Editors Application Assist10
Member '10 : Neverwinter's Editors Application 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

Neverwinter's Editors Application Empty
PostSubject: Neverwinter's Editors Application   Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 am

Here goes...*gulps*

1) Why do you want to become an Editor? I want to be an editor because I have a feeling I need to have a far more active role here on the forum. I also believe that the trolling/spamming here has the potential to become atrocious, and it takes more people to help edit this kind of stuff.

2) What do you think being an Editor means? I think being an editor means taking the responsibility to manage posts, regulate the healthy image of the forum, and set examples for newer members.

3) What is your age? As of now, I am 13.

4) Why do you think you can become an Editor? I think I can become an editor because I am very wary over my own work and write for a living. Proofing is my specialty, and without me I don't think the forum would exceed any further as far as grammatical and spelling errors are concerned.

5) Have you written a review on anything already? If so link it here. No, but I have written a many (believe me, many) short stories and essays that have not gotten anything lower than a B+ as of last school year, and I typically never have to redo anything in my rough drafts. As a matter of fact, I have a story right here.

6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.

Of anything in the entire world's selection of goods and services, I would love for Microsoft to update it's Zune HD line. The portable media device can browse the internet, view high-definition videos, skim through photos, and provide the best music quality, discovery, and subscription service money can buy. What I wish is that it included a camera, email, and a wider selection of apps. This is Microsoft at their very best. Well done, Microsoft, for praise towards you is seldom.

7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules? Without a doubt...

Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Neverwinter's Editors Application Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Neverwinter's Editors Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neverwinter's Editors Application   Neverwinter's Editors Application EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Neverwinter's Editors Application
Page 1 of 1