Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_vote_lcapTheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_voting_barTheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
TheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_vote_lcapTheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_voting_barTheOnly1Left's Editors Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

TheOnly1Left's Editors Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : TheOnly1Left's Editors Application Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

TheOnly1Left's Editors Application Empty
PostSubject: TheOnly1Left's Editors Application   TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am

1) Why do you want to become an Editor?
I want to become an editor because I feel like I have good grammar and I will edit people's reviews to the better. Also, enforce the review guidelines and make a lot of reviews myself.
2) What do you think being an Editor means?
I think being an editor means enforcing the guideline rules and editing reviews to the better. Plus, complementing the reviews and showing them what would of made that review better.
3) What is your age?
12 but believe it or not, I'm more mature then normal 12 year olds.
4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?
I feel that I belong in that I should become an editor
because of my expierence and good grades in English Class. Also
because theres not many people in the Editors usergroup.

5) Have you written a review on anything already? If so link it here.
Yes I have. Here is the link. Hell's Heroes Review
6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.
Why should you join Hissing Worms? Well I think that you will enjoy the varity of forums and sections that this wonderful forum has. We try to help everyone out and stop the trolls in the internet as best as we can.Also our staff will provide you with help if you need it. Overall this website has just started and is already active and alive.
7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?
Of course.

Last edited by TheOnly1Left on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : TheOnly1Left's Editors Application Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

TheOnly1Left's Editors Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheOnly1Left's Editors Application   TheOnly1Left's Editors Application EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:29 am

I need to confer with trollface....

trollface.jpg yes

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

TheOnly1Left's Editors Application
Page 1 of 1