Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Assistant Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Assistant Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Assistant Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Assistant Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Assistant Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Assistant Application I_vote_lcapAssistant Application I_voting_barAssistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Assistant Application I_vote_lcapAssistant Application I_voting_barAssistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Assistant Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzzY
The Chosen One
FuzzY

HWPoints : 927

Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Assistant Application   Assistant Application EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?
Because I've quit the other forums I'm on,and I will be able to be much much more active on this forum and I'd like to contribute to this forum as much as possible as long as I am on it.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?
The definition of an Assistant is, "a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose",so an assistant is someone that helps people under any circumstance.And I think I would be able to fit that role.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
Since there is only 3 assistants,I think if I was an assistant,I would be able to provide anything I know to help them out if they need it,and to help this forum out.

4) How old are you?'
I am currently Seventeen years old.
D.O.B~November 15,1993

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?
I help people because,mostly everyone was a "noobie" on these forums at a period of time,like me and you,so I just give them my best advice on anything they need,and normally,the outcome of my help,is positive.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)
I have not been banned from the chat box,or the forums on Hissing Worms at all.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?
I do submit myself to the Assistants rules,and all of the Hissing Worms rules.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Assistant Application Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Assistant Application Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Assistant Application Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assistant Application   Assistant Application EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Great application. I have seen you in the chatbox a lot while nobody else was on and you are very mature. I see a great future with you.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1