Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Editor Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Editor Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Editor Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Editor Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Editor Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Editor Application I_vote_lcapEditor Application I_voting_barEditor Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Editor Application I_vote_lcapEditor Application I_voting_barEditor Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Editor Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FuzzY
The Chosen One
FuzzY

HWPoints : 927

Editor Application Empty
PostSubject: Editor Application   Editor Application EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:08 pm

1) Why do you want to become an Editor?
Because I love writing and anything like that such as reviews,writing has been a passion of mine since elementary,and I'm 17 now,so,I got a strong passion for it,and I thin it would be cool to be able to express it on here.

2) What do you think being an Editor means?
Moderating the writing section,and possibly helping people with writing.

3) What is your age?
I am 17 years old at the moment.

4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?
Be cause as I said in Question One,I have a very strong passion for it and I love writing so I think that has much to do with being an editor.

5) Have you written a review on anything already, or a story? If so link it here.
I haven't got the link but I have written stories before on paper,but no on my computer.

6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.
The Hissing Worms forum is great.It has everything you would want on a forum.It's a fun place to chill,talk,and just have fun with the friends you meet.You could play forum games,write a story,post a review,and even become a member of the Hissing Worms staff.They even have a clan for a game!How often do you find that?All in all,it's one of my favorite places to come,I got some very good friends on here.

7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?
Yes I do submit my self to the HW rules and all of the HW editor rules.

Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Editor Application Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Editor Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Editor Application   Editor Application EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

SmoothCriminal wrote:
1) Why do you want to become an Editor?
Because I love writing and anything like that such as reviews,writing has been a passion of mine since elementary,and I'm 17 now,so,I got a strong passion for it,and I think it would be cool to be able to express it on here.

2) What do you think being an Editor means?
Moderating the writing section,space goes hereand possibly helping people with writing.

3) What is your age?
I am 17 years old at the moment.

4) Why do you think you can become an Editor?
Be cause as I said in question one,space goes hereI have a very strong passion for it and I love writing so I think that has much to do with being an editor.

5) Have you written a review on anything already, or a story? If so link it here.
I haven't got the link but I have written stories before on paper,space goes herebut not on my computer.

6) Write a small 1 paragraph description about anything you want, you can use this forum if you choose.
The Hissing Worms forum is great.space goes hereIt has everything you would want on a forum.space goes hereIt's a fun place to chill,space goes heretalk,space goes hereand just have fun with the friends you meet.space goes hereYou could play forum games,space goes herewrite a story,space goes herepost a review,spaces goes hereand even become a member of the Hissing Worms staff.space goes hereThey even have a clan for a game!space goes hereHow often do you find that?space goes hereAll in all,space goes hereit's one of my favorite places to come,space goes hereI got some very good friends on here.

7) Do you submit yourself to the HW Editors and all of there rules?
Yes I do submit my self to the HW rules and all of the HW editor rules.

In red I corrected some very basic errors, that if you have a "passion" for writing, should not have been made.

I'm going to say Denied for now. Re-apply in a week and in that time try to make your application better, write a story or review, and for the next application you make(if you do) pick something else to review for question 6.
Back to top Go down

Editor Application
Page 1 of 1