Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_lcap(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_voting_bar(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_lcap(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_voting_bar(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App   (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:26 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant? I want to become an Assistant so I can be an official to help. By this I mean, clearing out spam, keeping trolling to a minimum, and make sure the site stays active.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails? Cleaning spam, keeping trolling to a minimum, make sure the site stays very active, and also exploiting anyone who is breaking the rules on the chat and/or forum.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
I can be a great help on recruiting members that will stay ACTIVE and post actively. I can make sure no one is breaking the rules (spamming, trolling, flaming, swearing)

4) How old are you? 17 years of age.

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help? I help people like I said in my other apps. I treat people how I want to be treated. If I was a clueless member who was new, I think I would need some help. I think that goes for everyone else also.

6) How many times have you been banned?(Dont lie we can tell) Twice

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules? I most certainly do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App   (4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am

After all the stuff you've pulled? No.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

(4th)AfternoonRave's Assistant App
Page 1 of 1