Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_lcapAfternoonRave's Assistant App I_voting_barAfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
AfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_lcapAfternoonRave's Assistant App I_voting_barAfternoonRave's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

AfternoonRave's Assistant App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : AfternoonRave's Assistant App Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

AfternoonRave's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: AfternoonRave's Assistant App   AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 am

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant? I wish to become an assistant because I think I deserve a usergroup. I am an active person. I can use the forums very effectively. I am very active, which means that I can answer questions very quickly. I can help to keep spam to a minimum. Also, I can probably bring the activity to the entire forums. Both members and forum.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails? I think it entails me to be active, keep the forums spam free, exploit anyone who are breaking rules, and just to make the forums and chat a fun environment.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
I can keep my activity to a high level. I can recruit a lot of members. I can keep this forum spam free. Also, my activity is amazing. Just look at my avg. posts per day count.

4) How old are you? I am currently 17 years of age. 11/12/1992

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help? I help people because I realize you treat people how you want to be treated. My help is usually pretty good. I try my best. I give my knowledge to other people, which really isn't an easy thing to do for some people.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell) On this site? 0. I've been kicked by KM, but it was so my name change could show up in the chat.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules? Yes.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : AfternoonRave's Assistant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : AfternoonRave's Assistant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : AfternoonRave's Assistant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

AfternoonRave's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: AfternoonRave's Assistant App   AfternoonRave's Assistant App EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 am

Too early to the forum.

Denied
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

AfternoonRave's Assistant App
Page 1 of 1