Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The Draft- Writing EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
The Draft- Writing EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
The Draft- Writing EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
The Draft- Writing EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
The Draft- Writing EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
The Draft- Writing I_vote_lcapThe Draft- Writing I_voting_barThe Draft- Writing I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
The Draft- Writing I_vote_lcapThe Draft- Writing I_voting_barThe Draft- Writing I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

The Draft- Writing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : The Draft- Writing Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

The Draft- Writing Empty
PostSubject: The Draft- Writing   The Draft- Writing EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

DO NOT POST HERE! THIS IS THE ACTUAL BOOK! POST IN THE DISCUSSION!

Prolouge

Man, today was the worst birthday ever. My dad was on a business trip, my mom completely forgot it, and Sissy broke up with me at school during lunch. Oh yeah, and I turned fifteen today, so tomorrow, I was going to war.

Let me explain: It's the year 2082. There have been many smaller battles, and many conquerings. It eventually boiled down to only three massive countries in the world. America, China, and India. That's it. And I have to go fight. We were fighting for peace, love, prosperity, and equality. But I don't want to fight. I'm scared. In case you haven't figured out what war it is, I'll elaborate: WWIII.

Back to top Go down
Christian
Earth Worm
Christian

HWPoints : 854

The Draft- Writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Draft- Writing   The Draft- Writing EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm

I like it
Back to top Go down

The Draft- Writing
Page 1 of 1