Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
[Game] Mario Party Ds EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
[Game] Mario Party Ds EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
[Game] Mario Party Ds EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
[Game] Mario Party Ds EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
[Game] Mario Party Ds EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
[Game] Mario Party Ds I_vote_lcap[Game] Mario Party Ds I_voting_bar[Game] Mario Party Ds I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
[Game] Mario Party Ds I_vote_lcap[Game] Mario Party Ds I_voting_bar[Game] Mario Party Ds I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

[Game] Mario Party Ds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : [Game] Mario Party Ds Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

[Game] Mario Party Ds Empty
PostSubject: [Game] Mario Party Ds   [Game] Mario Party Ds EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:29 am

[Game] Mario Party Ds Mario_Party_DS

Mario Party DS

Rating (E) Everyone
American Release Date: November 19 2007
Modes: Single Player, Multiplayer (Up to 4)

-Characters-

Mario
Spoiler:

Luigi
Spoiler:

Princess Peach
Spoiler:

Yoshi
Spoiler:

Princess Daisy
Spoiler:

Toad
Spoiler:

Wario
Spoiler:

Waluigi
Spoiler:

-Storyline-

This game starts off with "Sky Crystals" falling down from where else but, the sky. Mario finds one of the crystals and shows it to all his friends. Bowser sends Mario and pals an invitation to his castle for a dinner party, but at the party Bowser steals Mario's sky crystal and shrinks them all. Mario and the crew must then travel through the mushroom kingdom and collect the Sky Crystals from each of the bosses. They must defeat Pirahna Plant, Hammer Bro, Dry Bones, Kamek and finally take down Bowser himself.

-Gameplay-

The gameplay is like most Mario Party games where you are on a board and must try to collect stars and coins. After everyone has rolled and moved their allotted spaces you play a minigame for coins. On each board there are certain ways to get the stars such as, get to the star space and pay coins, or buy it from a jar and hope for the best.

-Screenshots-
Spoiler:

-My Opinion

This game was fun while playing through the story mode, but it could be frustrating when the computers keep rolling 10's while you roll 3's. Most minigames weren't much of a challenge with a choice few being difficult. It has a good replay value because you keep trying to beat your records, and play with your friends.
Back to top Go down

[Game] Mario Party Ds
Page 1 of 1