Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_vote_lcap AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_voting_bar AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
 AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_vote_lcap AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_voting_bar AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 :  AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Empty
PostSubject: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:11 pm

Here it is :p
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

HWPoints : 3616

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 :  AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:56 pm

That level does not play itself. Many times the player had to jump on his own.
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

HWPoints : 3616

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 am

yeah i guess your right xD
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 :  AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Gr33n wrote:
That level does not play itself. Many times the player had to jump on his own.

Lol, well it was close I mean he probably worked really hard =/
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 :  AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

lol TheOnly1 doesn't have the answer.

Gr33n they use the yoshi spaces, they make you jump watch closely.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 :  AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:58 pm

I know, but that was hacked into the game. Still doesn't come close to playing itself, considering there are 3 different textures that had to be hacked to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!    AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music! Empty

Back to top Go down

AMAZING mario level plays itself and its own music!
Page 1 of 1