Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Summer Reading..... EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Summer Reading..... EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Summer Reading..... EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Summer Reading..... EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Summer Reading..... EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Summer Reading..... I_vote_lcapSummer Reading..... I_voting_barSummer Reading..... I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Summer Reading..... I_vote_lcapSummer Reading..... I_voting_barSummer Reading..... I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Summer Reading.....

Go down 
+3
Avogadro
Gr33n
DaFatChikin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Summer Reading..... Empty
PostSubject: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 am

Yah, I'm really only posting this to prograstinate from summer reading. Razz So what are you guys reading for summer reading anyway? Mandatory....... Not for fun....

I gotta read Ender's game by Orson Scott Card. I alrdy read it and it was really good if you like sci-fi stuff. Truely a good book. I suggest it to those of you that haven't read it.

Then theres Fareheit (or however you spell it) 451, which is why i'm posting this... I got like 3 weeks to read a 200 page book that doesn't seem appealing to me =/ anyone else in the same position? This book is about the future and how some guy burning books as his occupation. From my friends that alrdy read it said its booooring. Sad (btw I hate reading) Shuld i try to read it like 20 pages a night? or like ruin an entire day to one dum book to get it over with?
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Summer Reading..... Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:07 am

I LOVE Enders Game! Yes,
I have to read, bit don't wanna type the banes. Will edit post later.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Summer Reading..... Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 pm

I love reading, unless the book is horrible. If you have a good reading skill, you can read that in like 4 hours.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:46 pm

That's what I did lol.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Summer Reading..... Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Summer Reading..... Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Summer Reading..... Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:07 pm

I like to read good books. It's just what I do. I would not suggest reading it a full day because then you miss so many good parts from dozing off while reading. Yes it is possible to read a book and not pay attention to what it's saying. My suggestion to you is read until you start to doze off. Sometimes I may read for 30 minutes to an hour a day. That's enough to satisfy me and keep me wanting to read more the next day.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 6:53 pm

they poured fire on us from the sky.
Yep.
Every grade read it which is somewhat unfair. But, eh. Why do I care.
O.O
I have to read it in 3 weeks
I haven't even gotten it yet.
Back to top Go down
Shadowman
Garden Snake
Shadowman

HWPoints : 929

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:32 pm

I feel bad for all of you reading surfing summer
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:39 pm

A book called "Speak" (dunno who its by). Its the most girly and annoying book ever.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:17 pm

Much Ado About Nothing-Shakespeare
Our Town-No clue
All Quiet On The Western Front- Again, no clue.

Quick reviews,

1-Total garbage, not even done yet.
2-Surprisingly entertaining.
3-Bearable, yet boring.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:28 pm

O yah, I'm feel like I may have posted this in a different topic (but idk)

Atleast my summer reading wasnt as bad as my friend's summer reading

Well, first off, the title of the book is called "The Secret Life of Bees" Bees is not the name of a person. Just to clarify that. Bee as in *Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* *Sting!*

Second thing that proves its torture, the Summary of the book or w/e it is on the back page that tells you about the book says "This is a book you and your daugther will enjoy reading"
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Yah he's a guy, and the entire grade has to read it and answer questions about it. Atleast someone's life sucks more than mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Reading.....   Summer Reading..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Reading.....
Page 1 of 1