Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Plans for the summer? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Plans for the summer? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Plans for the summer? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Plans for the summer? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Plans for the summer? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Plans for the summer? I_vote_lcapPlans for the summer? I_voting_barPlans for the summer? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Plans for the summer? I_vote_lcapPlans for the summer? I_voting_barPlans for the summer? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Plans for the summer?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Plans for the summer? Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:04 am

Post just about ANYTHING that is going to happen this summer for you, whether it's awesome or just plain sucks.

If my parents allow it, I might get a PSP. Thats the only video game thing I can think of

I might get a job, but it will probably just be paid chores around the house. I'm hoping to get some money this summer with all my free time.

I might be taking a reading comprehension class once a week for half the summer since I'm an awful reader.

I'm going to some beach house in Florida with my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Staying for a week. Luckily, my cousins are mostly close to my age so I'll be playing video games in a house on the beach with my cousins for a week. That will be awesome.

aside from Cross Country training and maybe getting a job, I'm looking forward to being a full-time lazy-ass this summer.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Plans for the summer? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

Well I'm getting a job and my temps. Probably gonna do some reading. Oh yeah, learning C++ to enter IGC in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 am

I am going to just kick it do some stuff.

Nothing much for the next two years I should really say.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:24 am

probably take some programming course, hang out with friends, finish up my rugby season. hockey season ended a while ago, im pissed we lost at quarter finals to regionals, we usually win

not much to do aside from that...maybe play a few video games (good ones coming out AFTER summer, effing pissed)

im also probably going to get my 40 volunteer hours done in the summer, attempt to get a part time job at VGU...best job ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Since you've got so much free time, why don't you do my summer reading for me Zeph Smile

Anyway, what is a C++ for an IGC?

Idk what/where VGU is either... Crying or Very sad I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:57 pm

DaFatChikin wrote:
Since you've got so much free time, why don't you do my summer reading for me Zeph Smile

Anyway, what is a C++ for an IGC?

Idk what/where VGU is either... Crying or Very sad I'm sorry

I am sure I will have to do some summer read reading myself. D:

Therefore no :p
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptySun May 01, 2011 3:01 pm

VGU is just a game retailer, except anyone 16+ can apply for a part-time. All you do is sit there for a few hours and sell video games to people. Most of the time is empty so you can just sit back and play some games. It's a retailer so they have all the current-gen consoles and older ones too (genesis, sega). Obviously, they have pretty much every single mainstream game out for every console and most of them are used so it doesn't matter if I use 'em too Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Probably teach myself coding, write a book, go to mofo bsa camp, go to New Orleans for a mission trip, help clean up Alabama and Georgia after the devastating tornado-pocalypse that kiled an assload of people, read a ton, do nothing, pimp out my iPod some more, teach myself physics and calculus, and all that good shit.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the summer?   Plans for the summer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Plans for the summer?
Page 1 of 1