Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters I_vote_lcapName 10 of your favorite anime characters I_voting_barName 10 of your favorite anime characters I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Name 10 of your favorite anime characters I_vote_lcapName 10 of your favorite anime characters I_voting_barName 10 of your favorite anime characters I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Name 10 of your favorite anime characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mmmagus1
Earth Worm
mmmagus1

HWPoints : 320

Name 10 of your favorite anime characters Empty
PostSubject: Name 10 of your favorite anime characters   Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Mine would probably be: Lelouch(Code Geass), Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Spike(Cowboy Bebop), Inuyasha, Naraku, Light(Death Note), Tsukasa(Dot Hack Sign), Mustang(FMA:Brotherhood), and Ayumu(Spiral).

Edward Elric would be right outside my top ten at number 11.
Back to top Go down
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: Name 10 of your favorite anime characters   Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:28 pm

i would say....Gohan, Piccolo, the elric brothers, Yugi, and hawkeye(fma) sorry only got 6 mut oh well
Back to top Go down
Deadpool25
Earth Worm
Deadpool25

HWPoints : 10

PostSubject: Re: Name 10 of your favorite anime characters   Name 10 of your favorite anime characters EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:13 pm

Deadpool, all fullmetal characters, sub zero, skorpian, reptile, ryu, all Naruto and Naruto shippuden characters, And all of the Dragon ballz characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name 10 of your favorite anime characters   Name 10 of your favorite anime characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Name 10 of your favorite anime characters
Page 1 of 1