Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_vote_lcapwhat is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_voting_barwhat is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_vote_lcapwhat is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_voting_barwhat is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched

Go down 
+8
ThePieBoy
Newlemming
Soul
TheOnly1Left
teunstar
Gr33n
Mitsukaru
PawnMan10
12 posters
AuthorMessage
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

HWPoints : 3616

what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Empty
PostSubject: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

i cant decide between higarashi and elfen lied
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Right now I'm going to go with Elfen Lied.

Gonna wait and watch Higurashi Rei though.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm

i was watching higarashi with my bro it makes NO sense i may get the story but no not now i dont
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:08 pm

It makes sense now. You have to watch 3 episodes to get it.
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 pm

CONTAINS SPOILERS (and blood) OF: higarashi

i thought this would help on your vote
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Wow, sounds strange. May have to watch this at your house too.
Back to top Go down
teunstar
Garden Snake
teunstar

HWPoints : 2135

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 8:50 pm

well.. i dont really watched bloody animes but the bloodiest for me is: ayashi no ceres
Back to top Go down
https://hissingworms.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Elfen lied ftw Smile
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

right now elfen lied but the headslit uhh does make some votes
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Higurashi is not even close to as bloody as you say it is. You just watched the bloodiest theme's. A lot of it is just them trying to figure out how to escape the fate of showa 58 where they are all killed but even that is now even close to Elfen Lied.
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 pm

you dont have to be so mean Sad but still its kinda violent at some points but elfenlied is way bloodier
Back to top Go down
teunstar
Garden Snake
teunstar

HWPoints : 2135

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

ok.. ive 6 episodes of elfen lied now, the bloodiest anime ive ever seen: elfen lied Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hissingworms.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
Soul
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 70

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:58 pm

ITT: People saying elfen lied a lot

For me? Gantz and Berserk.
Back to top Go down
Newlemming
Tiny Mammal Creature
Newlemming

HWPoints : 422

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Elfen Lied probably, not to mention they absolutely love gore.
Back to top Go down
ThePieBoy
Earth Worm
ThePieBoy

HWPoints : 731

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 pm

I'm gonna say it's Higurashi since Elfen Lied there only Blood in the beginning and end Razz
Back to top Go down
mmmagus1
Earth Worm
mmmagus1

HWPoints : 320

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Either Rurouni Kenshin or Inuyasha
Back to top Go down
SmoothCopyCat
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 580

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Inuyasha is pretty bloody, it wouldn't be as good without it tho.
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 am

Inuyasha all the way.
Back to top Go down
ThePieBoy
Earth Worm
ThePieBoy

HWPoints : 731

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

i forgot what Inuyasha was i remember reading a Manga about it in like 5th grade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 am

Elfen Lied is really BLOODY AND GORY. And the story is better too!
Back to top Go down
Jeff Vader
I run the DeathStar
Jeff Vader

HWPoints : 240

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Elfen lied has blood almost every episode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched   what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the bloodiest anime you have ever watched
Page 1 of 1