Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_vote_lcapDeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_voting_barDeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
DeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_vote_lcapDeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_voting_barDeadLock's Section Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

DeadLock's Section Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretAgentWally
... Is undercover
SecretAgentWally

HWPoints : 101

DeadLock's Section Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: DeadLock's Section Moderator Application   DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 pm

1) What forum are you applying to moderate?
I am applying to moderate the Introductions And Farewells Forum.

2) What are your credentials for moderating this forum?
I am an Assistant on the FPE forum, and one of the forums I moderate is the Introductions and Farewells. (Also I have about 200 intros and farewells).

3) Why do you want to moderate this?
Because I feel that the Mods and Admins of the forum don't really think of this forum as very important, and therefore, it is probably not modded very often. I feel that i can fill that position and keep the spam low.

4) How old are you?
I am 13 years old.

5) Explain your experience with moderating forums before.
I have 2 forums, one was a test run, one is The Walruses (A clan forum based from FPE), and I am an Assistant on FPE forum.

6) Why do you feel you should be in the team?
I feel like I can contribute something to the forum, keep spam low, and help out the newer members.

7) What can you provide to us?
I can be on very late at night, I don't get much homework so I can be on daily at least, for long periods of time.

Cool Do you submit yourself to said usergroup, understanding that breaking the rules may result in removal and a possible ban?
Yessir.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

DeadLock's Section Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadLock's Section Moderator Application   DeadLock's Section Moderator Application EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Thank you for applying for the Section Moderators usergroup. We regret
to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~Section Moderators
Back to top Go down

DeadLock's Section Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1