Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_vote_lcapApplication for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_voting_barApplication for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_vote_lcapApplication for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_voting_barApplication for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Vader
I run the DeathStar
Jeff Vader

HWPoints : 240

Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Empty
PostSubject: Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum   Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 pm

1) What forum are you applying to moderate?
i wish to be the moderator for the Anime/Manga forum in general

2) What are your credentials for moderating this forum?
i spend a lot of time reading manga and watching anime so i know all the main ones
also i am an admin of the funny pics forum so i have plenty of moderating experience

3) Why do you want to moderate this?
manga interests me greatly i love the way its drawn, the story lines, the different genres all that kind of thing
anime is good to watch it always amazes me how they manage to make the movements if not realistic believable
so it is my interest in the type of discussion that makes me want to moderate this

4) How old are you?
i am at the age of 17

5) Explain your experience with moderating forums before.
when joined darkprisms forum i was the second member not counting darkprism himself i was very active so he quickly promoted me to moderator as the forum was new their were no intermediate groups like assistants so i was promoted straight up to moderator i was at that stage for several months and had a few major clean up jobs to do and minor editing so that some posts made sense we had a member who insisted on typing the first line of her message into the tittle even though with the forums shin this was very hard to make out(RIP blackandwhitekitty) then a new mod was made as well as other positions like gaming mod as the most experienced moderator i was made head moderator i continued my job and was promoted to admin a while after

6) Why do you feel you should be in the team?
i feel the Anime/Manga forum is unused and would like to change that if i can, i like this forum and intend to stay for as long as i can, i can provide a good service as moderator

7) What can you provide to us?
experienced moderation of your Anime/Manga forum and a good attitude, i am likable on a poll in the funny pics forum i have so far gained zero votes for my removal as a staff member the only one to do so, i have knowledge of forum creation(by far inferior to yours im sure) having made a few for tests i can do basic photoshop
and simple animated gifs, i am highly active and i am dedicated

gosh you make hard questions and i suck at writing i apologize about making you read that terrible piece of text but please accept my application i would be most grateful
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum   Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our Section Moderators and Staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~Section Moderators
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum   Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Thank you for applying for the Section Moderators usergroup. Your application has been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum   Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for section moderator of the Anime/Manga forum
Page 1 of 1