Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
DeadLock's Assistant Application I_vote_lcapDeadLock's Assistant Application I_voting_barDeadLock's Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
DeadLock's Assistant Application I_vote_lcapDeadLock's Assistant Application I_voting_barDeadLock's Assistant Application I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

DeadLock's Assistant Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SecretAgentWally
... Is undercover
SecretAgentWally

HWPoints : 101

DeadLock's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: DeadLock's Assistant Application   DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?
Because I wish to help out around the Hissing Worms Forum. I wish to get rid of spam, trolls, and any other inadequacies. I would like to help everybody on the forum out by being a great new Assistant, and a good addition to the staff.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?
I think that I am supposed to help out around the forum. I am supposed to help by cutting down on spam, trolls, etc. I can also help out new members by helping them find their way around the forum, and teach them the rules of the forum.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
I can bring a lot of expeirience to the table (I have recently become a mod on FPP Forum), I can moderate the forum very well because i have expierience with having my own forum, and being a moderator on another.

4) How old are you?
I am 13 years of age.

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?
I help people because I like to see people prosper. I have helped users on the FPP forum who are now Assistants and higher positions.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)
0 times.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?
Yessir, I do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : DeadLock's Assistant Application Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : DeadLock's Assistant Application Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : DeadLock's Assistant Application Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

DeadLock's Assistant Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeadLock's Assistant Application   DeadLock's Assistant Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Assistant Applications are currently closed.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

DeadLock's Assistant Application
Page 1 of 1