Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_voting_barPSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
PSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_voting_barPSN getting hacked - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

PSN getting hacked

Go down 
+2
Diggy
DaFatChikin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PSN getting hacked - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PSN getting hacked   PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

To whom it may concern:

(PS3 Owners)

I know a lot of people online are frustrated about this.

All my friends with ps3's are banging their heads against walls in anger.

Being a Ps3 owner, I'm frustrated myself, but I kind of feel bad for Sony.

They have to deal with the hackers, fix up their security, and worst of all, they have to deal with their customers. I don't think a letter will satisfy anyone whose information was hacked. (and maybe even credit card #.) [I play an online game called league of Legends. Their server went down for like two days during a week and they gave all players $5 of online store credit for the inconvenience.] I'm not the most educated person, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe alot of companies do this so that they don't lose players/customers. If Sony does something like this......(77 Million accounts)

I feel like the Playstation community should stand up and help sony out, but that just sounds cheesy.. (why would a customers help out a salesman.. you know?)

Basically, I'm worried about sony as a whole more than my mailing address and whatnot on PSN. I am curious what everyone here thinks about the situation and if anyone had sure information or just predictions of what Sony will do once the hackers are put to justice.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : PSN getting hacked - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: PSN getting hacked   PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:13 am

It was temporarily up. It allowed me access to the Internet and a download, but it went back down. Friday it should allow login. And ftr, hackers didn't "take it down" Sony did so people couldnt access it while they were working.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: PSN getting hacked   PSN getting hacked - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Its going to up tomorrow (Friday) im pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN getting hacked   PSN getting hacked - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN getting hacked
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: Media/Entertainment-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com