Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Sa's Assistant App EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Sa's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Sa's Assistant App EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Sa's Assistant App EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Sa's Assistant App EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Sa's Assistant App I_vote_lcapSa's Assistant App I_voting_barSa's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Sa's Assistant App I_vote_lcapSa's Assistant App I_voting_barSa's Assistant App I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Sa's Assistant App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperAim
Earth Worm
SniperAim

HWPoints : 663

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?

I wish to become an assistant to help the people out on this site. I've been active on this website enough to know how to do everything, so why not help the new people that are coming in. Also, I want to feel like people can come for me for advice. Since usually people depend on assistants and I like to be the person that people depend on for help since I never let them down.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?

A job of an assistant is to help people and make the mods job easier really. Since mods are busy with a lot of other things so that's what assistants are for. I will report any rule breakers, always be looking to see if someone needs help, and do whatever the leader wants me to do. I will be your most loyal, dedicated, and most responsibly member.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?

Well, I was a former assistant leader, mod, and admin over at EWW. Also, an assistant for Sniper Accuracy. With those experiences I know every trick an assistant might pull and a user. I will be sure to report anything bad that happens to you ASAP. Also, with that experience I can give new ways on how to catch people breaking the rules. I can go out of my way to help someone. Helping has been my job for a long time.

4) How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?

I help people because I like to make sure that every user is happy on this site. Also, I like to feel like being a leader by helping people and I like when people come up to me for advice. My help is always good. Anytime someone needs a question answered no matter what it is, I'm able to answer it.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)

I have not been banned once on this site.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?

Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Sa's Assistant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Sa's Assistant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Sa's Assistant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you for submitting your application. It is currently being reviewed by our HW Assistants staff. We will get back to you when we have reached a decision.

Good Luck,

~HW Assistants
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Sa's Assistant App Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Sa's Assistant App Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Sa's Assistant App Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 am

Thank you for applying for the HW Assistants usergroup. We regret to inform you that your application has been denied right now.

You may apply in another week.

~HW Assistants
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Sponsored content

Sa's Assistant App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sa's Assistant App   Sa's Assistant App Empty

Back to top Go down

Sa's Assistant App
Page 1 of 1