Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_vote_lcapUnbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_voting_barUnbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_vote_lcapUnbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_voting_barUnbeatable's HW Assistant App. I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Unbeatable's HW Assistant App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electrify
Garden Snake
Electrify

HWPoints : 1559

Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. Empty
PostSubject: Unbeatable's HW Assistant App.   Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:15 am

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?
I would like to help out Hissing Worms. I've been addicted to the website, and I'm going to decide to take a step further.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?
To help out others and make sure they have what they need to use the site.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?
I can bring entertainment to users to keep them active here. I will also advertise this site and try to bring benefits for users because they are on this website. I buy VIP from other sites, so I have bought premium membership from some websites and I can share them. EX: "GrooveShark

4) How old are you?
14. I don't understand how this matters. It depends on the skill not the age. Maturity a lot of times doesn't depend on age.

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?

I help people because, the world changed and benefits on knowledge. If they get the help they need, than they can benefit the community. I myself try to be informative as much as I can. Not 100% but over 70%
Over 70% is the best available
100% isn't possible, no one here has given anyone 100% of something. Impossible

6) How many times have you been banned? (Dont lie we can tell)
None, I always read the rules everyday to keep myself updated.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?

Yes, I already think myself as one. I am always helping out. I am also going to throw myself in to reporting people to administrators and moderators.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unbeatable's HW Assistant App.   Unbeatable's HW Assistant App. EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:43 am

I've actually seen you a lot and a bunch of people seem to like you too. I don't have a problem with this.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

Unbeatable's HW Assistant App.
Page 1 of 1