Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_vote_lcapMy very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_voting_barMy very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_vote_lcapMy very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_voting_barMy very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! Empty
PostSubject: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:13 pm

So this is my very first fanfiction.It's about what happend after the last episode of death note.

DEATH NOTE:Dream End

As Light Yagami died something even stranger was happening.
While staying in that abondoned building Near whispered:
-It's alright Mello.You can come out!
Out of the shadows Mello appeared eating his chocolate.
-BUT I TOUGH YOU ARE DEAD!-yelled one of the agents
-That's what you tough.-said Mello
By the time Light Yagami was already dead,Near begun to reveal what really happened.
-You do remember about the fake notebook?-asked Near

-Yes, I do!-told the police officer

-Well,we had a fake notebook way before we planned all this.
We all knew Mello may die.We will never want that to happen,we are a team anyways.
After Mello was in the truck with one of Kira's helpers he called us.

-It is done, am I safe now?
-Yes you are,we already put the fake notebook where we want it!

As the day slowly ended, Near continued explaining

-Actually, the fake notebook was however never used and Mello didn't die.That's why
we retrieved the fake notebook and used it again.But this time on Kira.

-Mello is alive, but what about L?-asked the agent

A calm voice called from the stairs.

-L is alright.

Everyone turned to see who it is and for there surprise it was L.
-I helped everyone during this operation.-he said

-That's impossible!-yelled the agent

L stood calm for a moment and started revealing everything.
-I never died.But...Watari did.We can say he sacrificed for me.
When the Shimigami wrote his name down, he died.That helps Misa Amane live as well.
That was Rems' biggest mistake.Before she could write my name down she died.
I was excpecting Light to know that this will happen and I pretended I was dying.
I was sure that Light is Kira after I saw his smile while I...''died''.
After a few years I begun helping both of you.We worked as a team.

-That's right!-yelled Mello and Near

-Now we came to this day,Kira's end.-told L

-What are we going to do next?-asked everyone

-What we always did...always did.-said L

The day was over,the sun was moon.Everyone were headed to the agency.
Mikami got a life charge in jail.Matt was rushed into hospital and survived and Kira's notebook was burned.
Now everything was back to normal.

Author-Ivailoto5

Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:34 pm

I would prolly like this a lot if I knew wut Death Note is. lol

Last edited by LolICU on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 pm

Its ok i guess. Death Note can end way better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks!...but I ruined a great anime for you! You had to read the WARNING DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! Because it is fun to watch the anime first then read fanfics about it.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm not really that into anime...so no worries Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!   My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

My very first fanfic! WARNING!!! DEATH NOTE SPOILERS!
Page 1 of 1