Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_vote_lcapHey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_voting_barHey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_vote_lcapHey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_voting_barHey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time

Go down 
+8
Electrify
teunstar
LolICU
SkullKing67
FuzzY
Zeph
Avogadro
Gunsofliberty
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time Empty
PostSubject: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 pm

I fractured my ribs. and I havva go to the hospital. Not sure when i'll be back on here.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 pm

How did you fracture your ribs?
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Oh well that is not good hope you get better.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:18 am

Thanks Zeph

Stephen: I got into a fight after school
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

Why all the fighting.
THERE SHOULD BE PEACE IN THIS WORLD
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
FuzzY
The Chosen One
FuzzY

HWPoints : 927

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:13 am

Gunsofliberty wrote:
Thanks Zeph

Stephen: I got into a fight after school

Must have been a bad fight,bye man,hope ya get better!
Back to top Go down
SkullKing67
Earth Worm
SkullKing67

HWPoints : 962

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:17 am

Get better soon.
Btw Did you atleast win ?
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:26 am

Lmao if he fractured his ribs, I'm guessing he lost the fight. Always go for the face Very Happy breaking their nose=insta-win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
teunstar
Garden Snake
teunstar

HWPoints : 2135

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:24 pm

wrong place on nose=insta-death
Back to top Go down
https://hissingworms.forummotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofi
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Alright, I'm sorta back. I have to stay laying down for another week. But, for your information, I did win the fight. He just got a nice shot on me. I broke his cheekbone
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Ouch.
Now he can't eat?
Anyway
Sounds good that you are back
Back to top Go down
Electrify
Garden Snake
Electrify

HWPoints : 1559

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm

Good to hear that your back.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:49 am

Thanks all. I'm still super sore, and very sensitive. haha. I dont have to do PT this month Very Happy

Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:54 am

Dude I'm so happy your back Very Happy; hope you get better. By the way, what caused you guys to start fighting?
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:08 am

My Cody bug better not have got his ass whooped :/
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 am

Raymond: he smacked my best friend who happened to be a girl.. So yeah. I got promoted for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time Assist10
Member '10 : Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:01 am

+1 Interweb for Chivalry. Way to go! Wink
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 5:19 am

What do you mean by... promoted? O.O
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Gunsofliberty wrote:
Raymond: he smacked my best friend who happened to be a girl.. So yeah. I got promoted for it Very Happy
in the but?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time   Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey... I'm leaving for an undetermined amount of time
Page 1 of 1