Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_voting_barWhats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?

Go down 
+13
Attamijahira
kazuma1254
Zeph
zekedablitzer
DaFatChikin
HaZe
D3molish3R
PawnMan10
Gr33n
IC3CRE4M
Mitsukaru
teunstar
TheOnly1Left
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well mine would be Elfen Lied and Naruto Shippudden

What about you?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:36 am

I just finished the 2nd season. I accidentally started with it so yea. The 2nd season isn't really bloody at all. I mean it has a couple moments but not terrible. You must have seen snippets from the first season.
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

HWPoints : 3616

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:01 am

???2nd season of higarashi?
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Higarashi sounds interesting I might take a crack at it =]
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Me too. Killerman, I gotta get to your house soon.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:44 pm

U wanna go to his house?
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:09 pm

ONE PIECE OWNS ALL

Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Luffy
Back to top Go down
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:45 am

i agree with DaFatChikin
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:48 am

Dragon Ball Z.
Maybe Yu-Gi-Oh Orginal
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Dragon Ball Z is one of the best shows EVER! I used to watch it all the time. To bad I have no more time to watch it now though.
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:51 pm

ElfinLied!
Back to top Go down
kazuma1254
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 20

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 pm

s-Cry-ed
Back to top Go down
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 pm

i Would go with DBZ and def. Naruto Smile
Back to top Go down
Attamijahira
Earth Worm
Attamijahira

HWPoints : 291

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 pm

I love Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood. It is my favorite Anime that has an actual main plot, although Soul Eater is a close second. Neon Genesis is another great Anime, but is really short (only 26 episodes, although there is a move that is an alternative version of the last two episodes)
Ouran High School Host Club is my favorite anime that doesn't really have a plot. But, it is almost always hilarious and at some times can actually be emotional and serious.
Back to top Go down
ThePieBoy
Earth Worm
ThePieBoy

HWPoints : 731

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

I'm stuck on my first
But it's 100% one of these 2
Clannad
Elfen Lied Stuck on these 2 I love both of them Like hell but so hard to choose T.T
Back to top Go down
mmmagus1
Earth Worm
mmmagus1

HWPoints : 320

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:09 am

In no order, my favorites would be: DBZ, DBGT, Cowboy Bebop, Inuyasha, Death Note, Dot Hack Sign, Dot Hack Legend of the Twilight, Ghost in the Shell SAC, GITS SAC 2nd Gig, Gundam Seed, Case Closed, Cyborg 009, Kekkaishi, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Code Geass, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Last edited by mmmagus1 on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SniperPaladin
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 61

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 am

Hentai .
Back to top Go down
Jeff Vader
I run the DeathStar
Jeff Vader

HWPoints : 240

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Deathnote is one of the only anime iv watched that is better than the manga
Also shaman king is awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?   Whats the best Anime you have ever watched? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Anime you have ever watched?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com