Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The Alchemists EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
The Alchemists EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
The Alchemists EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
The Alchemists EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
The Alchemists EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
The Alchemists I_vote_lcapThe Alchemists I_voting_barThe Alchemists I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

The Alchemists

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : The Alchemists Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 pm

My writing skills aren't that great so I do apologize in advance for any grammatical errors.

As he handed the store clerk his I.D. card, he smiled sheepishly at the person in line next to him, who quickly turned away. He knew why too, it was because he had one arm. Everyone in the store wouldn't even look at him. This fact did not disturb him as it had before, he was seldom bothered by anything anymore.

"Thanks", he managed to squeak out as the clerk handed him his I.D. and whiskey.

After quickly departing the convenience store he began making his way home and eventually ended up at a crosswalk. He despised crosswalks for two reasons, he was not a very patient man, and it was the perfect area for an ambush.

When he looked up, the light turned green, he began to walk, then it happened. A car engine started up and the vehicle started speeding towards him. The man shook his head, reached into his coat pocket and withdrew a small blue vial. He threw it at the car, and in a magnificent show of sparks, the car had vanished, leaving only a man hurtling along the concrete at 30 mph.

The light show would certainly attract the attention of the police, so he began to make his escape. Leaving behind his timid charade he quickened his pace. He passed many people on the street, none of them would look at him, he knew why, he was an Alchemist, this fact didn't bother him anymore, nothing would bother him anymore.

-I will try my best to add more to this story, I was just showering today and came up with this, so I thought I would try writing it to the best of my ability-

Last edited by Stephen on Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:32 am

thats pretty cool, you must be awesome in English Surprised
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:57 pm

It's a great story so far Stephen. I would enjoy reading it. and helping you with anything you may need. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : The Alchemists Assist10
Member '10 : The Alchemists 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Very nice and interesting. I love the car scene description, too. Can't wait to read the rest.

Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : The Alchemists Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:07 am

"Damn!" Yelled Sergeant Rousseau as he slammed his fists down on the table. "Who jumped the gun on the damn ambush?"

"Uh.. It was Thompson sir, he mistook the start signal and began the ambush," replied Officer Hall.

"Make sure he gets taken off the force immediately." Rousseau stated.

"I'm not sure if that is a good idea sir, he will need the money still," stammered Hall.

"And why is this?" questioned Rousseau?

"He..Uh... Is in the hospital sir, it seems our alchemist friend learned a new trick," began Hall, "he disintegrated Thompson's car at 30 mph, he was flung across the asphalt like a ragdoll sir."

Sergeant Rousseau sighed, "Fine, keep him, just make sure we don't mess up the next one."

Sergeant Rousseau was assigned to the case of the alchemist Gregory Kessler. This particular man is the leader of the alchemists in the town of Mammoth. He has been on this case for more than three years and has become an expert on the ins and outs of the devices alchemists can use.
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Alchemists Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alchemists   The Alchemists Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alchemists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: The Desk :: Writing-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com