Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Best way to make easy money? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Best way to make easy money? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Best way to make easy money? I_vote_lcapBest way to make easy money? I_voting_barBest way to make easy money? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Best way to make easy money? I_vote_lcapBest way to make easy money? I_voting_barBest way to make easy money? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Best way to make easy money?

Go down 
+8
Newlemming
Diggy
GigaPudding
Avogadro
Zeph
Christian
Neverwinter XIII
DaFatChikin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Best way to make easy money? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

I wanna know if you guts know of a good way to make money. I really don't want to go door to door selling stuff or sitting at a lemonade stand for 5 hours a day.

I was thinking something simple like investing or taking a survey or advertising in some way.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Best way to make easy money? Assist10
Member '10 : Best way to make easy money? 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:14 am

First of all, I'm not a gut. Second, there are a few easy ways to make some decent cash:

1. Save your money. This is pretty self-explanatory.

2. Become a Street Performer.

3. Panhandle. Aka, beg for money in the streets.

4. Get a job.

5. Enter sweepstakes often.

6. Sell stuff. You can also sell stuff you make; like web sites and T-shirts.

7. Advertise for people.

8. Donate blood.

9. Recycle. Some states pay you to do so.

10. Borrow from a friend.

Doing all this should give you a lot of cash...
Back to top Go down
Christian
Earth Worm
Christian

HWPoints : 854

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:27 am

Well,If you are in school,ask for money for lunch,then save it,haha
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:44 am

Ebay.
Sell stuff you don't need on ebay or amazon
Rent stuff like your bike.
Make a mini bank.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Best way to make easy money? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Sell shit.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Earth Worm
Christian

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:05 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:53 pm

sell nude pics of your gf.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:14 pm

lol I dont think thats what he had in mined....
But if you are willing...jk
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:57 pm

well you never know. Plus his gf wont now so she probably wont mind.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

What about doing stuff near your neighborhood?

Deliver groceries to local elders. You never know who needs their wheat bread. Charge $5-$10 per run.

Mow lawns. Destroy vegetation, wipe out grasshopper habitats, and drive out all the weak-minded bugs, and get paid to do it! Charge $10-$35 depending on the size. Or, just $10/hr.

Sell fishing bait. Grow your very own worm farm in a wooden crate and take it to a nearby fishing area to sell to lucky fishermen. Charge 10 c per worm.

Start a business. Find your passion (like web design), learn to do it (google "Wix" or "HTML/CSS tutorials"), and have fun doing it! Charge whatever seems reasonable.

Or, do what everyone else says and sell you stuff. Be wise with money, and you'll do fine!
Back to top Go down
Newlemming
Tiny Mammal Creature
Newlemming

HWPoints : 422

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 pm

There's no truly easy way to make money, if there was then there would be no poor.

Best thing to do is find something you love doing or make something you love making, and then do it for profit. Best example: games. Nearly everyone loves games, board games, video games, card games, etc.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Best way to make easy money? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Yeah, web design can work. My uncle is makin some cash off of it, real easy. So it mowing lawns, and I REALLY like the worm farm idea. Can get a job, and run a little bank, rent out video games for cheap, etc.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Earth Worm
Christian

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:27 am

Gr33n wrote:
Yeah, web design can work. My uncle is makin some cash off of it, real easy. So it mowing lawns, and I REALLY like the worm farm idea. Can get a job, and run a little bank, rent out video games for cheap, etc.
yea good idea
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:39 am

1. Get a job
2. Save your money
3. Go into your dad's attic/basement/closet. In there you will find either a shelf or a box (there is one in every household) that is full of old vinyl records. Take the records, and sell them at an antique shop. Wink
4. Street performing FTW. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Best way to make easy money? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 am

Clean out basement/attic. Plenty of garage sale gold in there.
Street Performing worls surpirsingly well. May have to get yo-yo's out....
Hold gaming tourneys, charge 5 bucks to enter. Have winner get the pot. I enter, own everyone, we split the cash.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:02 am

Try Out. Enter a talent contest with a cash prize. It can be a fun and competitive way to earn solid money.

Paint. Offer to repaint house numbers on mailboxes and that area near the street. Who knows how much you can get from doing something this simple? Charge $3-$5.

Ask. You'll pay them back later.

Rob a Bank.

Be a Good Person. With luck, people might pay you for helping them out!

Save. After you come home from school, work, or anywhere else, always empty your pockets and put the money in a trusted piggy bank that you won't break into on an impulse. It can be a shoebox, plastic cup, a sock drawer, etc.

Open a Bank Account. Probably the most popular way to save. Saving in the long run can come with epic rewards (interest, and the feeling you get when you watch your savings grow).

Be the Town Hero. Seriously, though, call the police if you see anyone from the Wanted poster. You can get serious cash this way.
Back to top Go down
SkullKing67
Earth Worm
SkullKing67

HWPoints : 962

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:09 am

Ask For money to your friends.
Ask your parents for a money weekly.
Sell your things it really does get you money.
Try helping out people and as for money, I tutor a kid like 3 times a week and the lady gives me $5.
Back to top Go down
TreyDawg
Earth Worm
TreyDawg

HWPoints : 191

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 am

You can either get a job or beg somebody.
Back to top Go down
Christian
Earth Worm
Christian

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:41 am

there is that too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to make easy money?   Best way to make easy money? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to make easy money?
Page 1 of 1