Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_vote_lcapControlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_voting_barControlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_vote_lcapControlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_voting_barControlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)

Go down 
+4
Gr33n
Neverwinter XIII
Avogadro
Fleshandbone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) Empty
PostSubject: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 pm

I thought this was interesting when I first found it a while ago, so I figured I'd share it with you guys.

http://www.ld4all.com/
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Seen this sort of thing before, I've done something like this once or twice, but have yet to FULLY control my dreams.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) Assist10
Member '10 : Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 pm

This sort of thing happened to me several times as a kid. Most of them were scary (like demonic wolf scary/poisonous-spider-the-size-of-a-football-scary), and others were just...weird (like multi-legged bug weird/a-gnome-that broke-into-my-room-weird). I just turn the lights on and they're gone. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:57 pm

I remember the gnome!
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:01 am

Neverwinter wrote:
This sort of thing happened to me several times as a kid. Most of them were scary (like demonic wolf scary/poisonous-spider-the-size-of-a-football-scary), and others were just...weird (like multi-legged bug weird/a-gnome-that broke-into-my-room-weird). I just turn the lights on and they're gone. Problem solved.

Haha wow. Same thing with me xD
Back to top Go down
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 am

have tried. have failed. have been able to wake up once or twice.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't think it's something you control...
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:52 pm

k thats just freaky, but cool
Back to top Go down
Haitheer
Earth Worm
Haitheer

HWPoints : 640

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 am

THIS IS SO AWESOME
i wish i could do this :[
the things you could do.. its amazing
just imagine.. playing on stage with lady gaga :3
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 am

Well, if by amazing, you mean by being constricted in the quietness of your own room with a woman in a meat-dress, then...it isn't amazing. o_o
Back to top Go down
Haitheer
Earth Worm
Haitheer

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:03 pm

no, i'll be ON STAGE with her, in front of billions on stickmen.
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:12 am

Is anyone going to try this at all? If so I'd be interested to know how well it works for you.

Haitheer wrote:
THIS IS SO AWESOME
i wish i could do this :[
the things you could do.. its amazing
just imagine.. playing on stage with lady gaga :3

Thats just It, you CAN do this. Pretty much anyone can if they use the right technique. Just click "guide" on the website I gave you.

Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:50 am

Well so far. I've done it a couple times, I've been able to make one Out of body exspirience. And i told my mom when she went to bed, even though I was sleeping.

Hmm. I've woken myself up a couple times.
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am

Guns r u serious?
Back to top Go down
Haitheer
Earth Worm
Haitheer

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 pm

i am just learning to remember my dreams, and its working amazingly. since the day i learned how to remember my dreams, i remembered them every night.

and a few nights ago, i dreamt about being in a lucid dream. i dreamt that i was dreaming, and in the dream that i was dreaming in my actual real life dream, i had the lucid dream. im trying to make this not so confusing..
i dreamed that i was having a a lucid dream
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 pm

lol Hai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)   Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming) Empty

Back to top Go down

Controlling Your Dreams (Lucid Dreaming)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com