Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
ChatBox Commands EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
ChatBox Commands EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
ChatBox Commands EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
ChatBox Commands EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
ChatBox Commands EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
ChatBox Commands I_vote_lcapChatBox Commands I_voting_barChatBox Commands I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
ChatBox Commands I_vote_lcapChatBox Commands I_voting_barChatBox Commands I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

ChatBox Commands

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

ChatBox Commands Empty
PostSubject: ChatBox Commands   ChatBox Commands EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:20 pm

/clear Delete the messages from the Chatbox

/cls Same as the '/clear' command

/ban Ban a member from the Chatbox. This command must be followed by the username to ban. (ex: /ban
username). Once the user is banned, he won't see neither have access to the Chatbox.

/unban To unban a user from the Chatbox. Its use is identical to ban (ex: /unban nickname)

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

/kick Disconnect a member from the Chatbox. The command must be followed by the username to disconnect (ex: /kick username). Disconnecting a user won't prevent him from reconnecting.

/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason)

/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

Kicking, banning, and clearing are only for CMods, SiteMods and Admins

Last edited by Neverwinter on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Added SiteMods...NW Edit: Added clearing powers for Mods and Admins)
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : ChatBox Commands Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

ChatBox Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChatBox Commands   ChatBox Commands EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Site mods can ban and kick too.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

ChatBox Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChatBox Commands   ChatBox Commands EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Updated. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ChatBox Commands Empty
PostSubject: Re: ChatBox Commands   ChatBox Commands Empty

Back to top Go down

ChatBox Commands
Page 1 of 1