Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Surgery holmes. EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Surgery holmes. EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Surgery holmes. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Surgery holmes. I_vote_lcapSurgery holmes. I_voting_barSurgery holmes. I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Surgery holmes. I_vote_lcapSurgery holmes. I_voting_barSurgery holmes. I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Surgery holmes.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Surgery holmes. Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:56 pm

OK, I'm getting my tonsels and my adnoids ripped out of me on the 18th and I thought I should tell you guys in case it goes horribly wrong Razz .

Anybody else here have surgery before?
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 pm

O.o no I nv had surgery b4, btw hope it doesnt go horribly wrong
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Surgery holmes. Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:12 pm

I had tonsil surgery, it went perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Surgery holmes. Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 pm

Hopefully that nothing will go wrong.
Back to top Go down
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 240

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 am

I had surgery on something in my stomach once when I was little but I was asleep. I am sloe going to get 4 teeth pulled soon :s
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:05 am

I'm going to describe my tonsil removal, surgery, thing..... through a long, descriptive story Very Happy

I was like 5 when i got mah tonsils out and I'm not shure if we went to the surgery place the night before or if the surgery was done in the middle of the night, but i remember being the the doctor's office and they were telling my mom a bunch of details about what going to happen and told me what i have to do. At some point, they took me into a big room. There was a stell cabinet thingy that had a shitload of VHS casettes which a bunch of children's shows and they made me pick one out to watch. I chose a mario one Smile . Then they had me lay down in one of those chairs like they have at the dentists. (you know those right?) and gave me a shot (Put me to sleep).......When i woke up, I was in a small room with another one of those chair things and a tv. I had a popsicle in my hand and was watching mario Very Happy . Basically made throat felt really dry so I was thirsty and wanted to lick mah popsicle lots. Thats about all I remember. =/

Will someone help me with my tendency to post rly long messages?
Back to top Go down
EpicPhlamerZ
Python
EpicPhlamerZ

HWPoints : 2287

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 am

lol nice description - what flavor was the popsicle-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surgery holmes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surgery holmes.   Surgery holmes. Empty

Back to top Go down

Surgery holmes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com