Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
How Gullible is the world getting? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
How Gullible is the world getting? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
How Gullible is the world getting? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
How Gullible is the world getting? I_vote_lcapHow Gullible is the world getting? I_voting_barHow Gullible is the world getting? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
How Gullible is the world getting? I_vote_lcapHow Gullible is the world getting? I_voting_barHow Gullible is the world getting? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

How Gullible is the world getting?

Go down 
+2
Avogadro
DaFatChikin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

How Gullible is the world getting? Empty
PostSubject: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

I keep seeing commercials for this

How Gullible is the world getting? 2009101582771337

If you can't tell what it is, its an automatic soap dispenser.

The reason why im posting this is because of the commercials. They tell you that your soap pump can harvest hundreds of bacteria because everyone in your family touches it to wash their hands. Seriously, what the fuck? If you don't understand the huge flaw, allow me to share with you an example...

(Lets just say this is the case) My family has a soap pump. There are a bunch germs on our soap pump. i press the soap pump and get germs on my hand and soap on the other. OH SHIT, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!?!?!?!I HAVE GERMS ON MY HANDS! I'M DEFINATLEY NOT GOING TO WASH MY HANDS RIGHT AFTER I PUT SOAP ON THEM!

Am I the only one getting this? Seriously, I'm a germ freak. I'm being honest. But anyone with some sort of a brain should know how stupid this is to have around your house. Its not bad in public places where people can just throw their hands under the dispenser and get soap quickly.

My point is, the people that are trying to advertise these to put in your homes are ****ing idiots and its a completely useless tool unless your too lazy to push a button to get soap.......unless you only have one hand. then it is useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : How Gullible is the world getting? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm

There's a bunch of useless crap being advertised these days, the only products worthy of commercials are Dyson commercials.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Dyson commercials? scratch would u mind describing those to me?
Back to top Go down
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

i agree with dafatchikin. products r getting dumber and dumber.
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : How Gullible is the world getting? Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:10 pm

The Dyson Vacuum, and the Air Multiplier.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : How Gullible is the world getting? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 pm

I always say that when I see this. what Idiot would fall for that?
Back to top Go down
zekedablitzer
The One and Only METALGEEK!!
zekedablitzer

HWPoints : 3123

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm

a really lazy one
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : How Gullible is the world getting? Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Very gullible
Back to top Go down
Fleshandbone
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 635

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:29 pm

Anyone these days can become rich just by underestimating the intelligence of Americans. Examples of this are:

Justin Bieber
Automatic soap dispensers (as shown above)
Prequels
Iphone apps
The Last Airbender movie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Gullible is the world getting?   How Gullible is the world getting? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Gullible is the world getting?
Page 1 of 1