Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Your thoughts on this EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Your thoughts on this EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Your thoughts on this EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Your thoughts on this EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Your thoughts on this EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Your thoughts on this I_vote_lcapYour thoughts on this I_voting_barYour thoughts on this I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Your thoughts on this I_vote_lcapYour thoughts on this I_voting_barYour thoughts on this I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Your thoughts on this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : Your thoughts on this Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : Your thoughts on this Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : Your thoughts on this Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

Your thoughts on this Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 pm

This is from PTF. The quote will explain it's self.

Quote :
Subject : Banned from posting and account not verified? (Payments)

Posted by you (ismAILDo5) on Aug 11, 2010
I'm sorry but what just happened? It says I'm banned from posting and my account isn't verified. Can you guys please explain what I did wrong because I'm clueless?

Also and if it's because those checker games that I beat smart in, it's because he was going afk for some reason.

I'm sure there is a misunderstanding going on here so any quick reply will help.

~ismAILDo5
Posted by you (ismAILDo5) on Aug 11, 2010
I just talked to him he said his browser was crashing. If this ban is regarding the $4 in checkers.

Posted by admin on Aug 12, 2010
Well it looks really suspicious that right after his account gets unverified he loses a bunch of games right in a row to his referral.

Posted by you (ismAILDo5) on Aug 12, 2010
But that's a reason to ban me? Over suspicion? If so than it's not being run very well. But I did talk to him and he said that's what was happening. That's why we stopped after like 3 or 4 times.
Also while I'm at it. If you guys don't like this then by all means take the money earned by the checker games back. Just leave the money that I earned back and this whole issue can be solved if it's a huge problem.

Posted by admin on Aug 12, 2010
What it look like to us is that you two were trying to transfer funds. It seems like a big coincidence the day that he get unverified he loses 4 games of checkers in a row with a few minutes. When he has been dominating checkers the last week.

Did you not read my last ticket? First off I'm not appreciating that I do these things to make both you and I money and then you guys turn around and ban me with NO proof of anything. Secondly I just said if it's such a big deal then take the money I earned off him away. If you guys are going to run a website at least learn to listen to what I member has to say before banning them.

Update:
Quote :
Posted by admin on Aug 13, 2010
Your not banned, your account is simply on hold for suspicious activity until we reach a decision. Getting defensive and smart doesn't help your situation at all, because we will give you the same attitude we get.

We told you what was going on, we weren't rude about it at all.
Posted by you (ismAILDo5) on Aug 13, 2010
You do realize that I'm not in a situation here. The only one in a situation here is you because you decided to do this to a member about something that could have easily just been emailed and asked about. You guys won't even listen to the simple fix of taking the money won off my account. I seriously don't want to sit here waiting hours for responses from you guys when all I'm getting back are responses that don't say anything. And yes, I'm going to get defensive and smart if this is done to me with no reason, even more when I suggest an easy fix to this and you guys just don't even respond saying "Sure" or "Not Possible". You don't see my frustration here with not being able to cooperate correctly with the staff members on this site. And I also fail to see how winning 120 cents because a guys browser was crashing is such a big deal to go to this extent.

Any thoughts? I think my points are a lot more valid then this stupid admins points.

Last edited by KiLLErMaN99 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Your thoughts on this Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 pm

I love your points, sounds really good. Except I know what really happened. Seriously though, you did give valid arguements. That seems a LOT like our chat on teamviewer last night. Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 pm

I know. I honestly thought I destroyed any possible argument with the admin. If he continues this streak of attempting to argue with me then it only proves that he just wants to ban people and obviously is another bad admin. And yes, even with what happened look at it from the viewpoint of someone that doesn't know what happened. That's how I took this conversation head on.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah lol. Your internet crashed like 10 times that day, someone elses can.
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:59 am

New update. Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Shadowman
Garden Snake
Shadowman

HWPoints : 929

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

This guy is so fucking gay you win game in checkers so suck it no that's bs it's mad becuse his server sucks and you got hopped by a jackass is this essesive swearing I'm just trying to make my piont that's all if I get in trouble u will Now know where the line is drawn in the mods eyes
Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:09 pm

It's not excessive.

And my argument crushed the admins argument so I'm unbanned now.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm

It is a dollar ad twenty cents. It's not even a lit of
money! Who gives a care? Whoop Dee do, you
got a whole dollar! Totally something to fight about!
Back to top Go down
Shadowman
Garden Snake
Shadowman

HWPoints : 929

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 pm

Of course killerman if he didn't I would go and try to overload there server with insane spam when nobodies on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on this   Your thoughts on this Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com