Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Worst Birthday Ever EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Worst Birthday Ever EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Worst Birthday Ever EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Worst Birthday Ever EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Worst Birthday Ever EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Worst Birthday Ever I_vote_lcapWorst Birthday Ever I_voting_barWorst Birthday Ever I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Worst Birthday Ever I_vote_lcapWorst Birthday Ever I_voting_barWorst Birthday Ever I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Worst Birthday Ever

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Worst Birthday Ever Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

Worst Birthday Ever Empty
PostSubject: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 am

Not made by me. Recreating best to my ability.

"I woke up and realized it was my birthday. I went down to the kitchen, expecting my wife to give me a hug, maybe a present. She just kept cooking. Then the lids came down. Surely they will remember dads birthday, but noooooooo.

I headed off to work, feeling very depressed. I got to my office and my secretary wished me a happy birthday. I felt better already. She asked me if I would go out to lunch later, and I said yes.

After lunch she asked if we could just spend the day together since it was so nice. We went for a walk in the park and had some ice cream. She then took me back to her place.

She told me to wait in the living room while she got something inthe bedroom. Then, ten minutes later, came my wife and kids, along with my best friends, carrying a cake.

And I just sat there.

On the couch.

Naked."
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : Worst Birthday Ever Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 am

LOLD OMG ROFL
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 3:57 pm

HAHAHHA SO FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:17 am

xD funny.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Birthday Ever   Worst Birthday Ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Birthday Ever
Page 1 of 1