Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_vote_lcapSo who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_voting_barSo who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_vote_lcapSo who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_voting_barSo who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stadd
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 2112

So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 pm

That guy is funny. He's cool though.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ediblenapalm

https://www.youtube.com/user/napalmstrikesback

Look at some of his videos. He also does replies to videos. Be sure to check him out.

*WARNING HE CUSSES ALOT*
If you are affended by this then don't watch or go on his youtube channel. Otherwise feel free to go on and see some of his videos.
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:55 pm

not me o.o.
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

Ok then watch it! He also has DancesWithNapalm.
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am

This is an example. Now THIS guy makes sense! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

This is him ripping on a video of Nation Organization for Marriage (NOM)
I like this one because he finds some stuff in the video. Like some people are ugly. Like the beginning of the video of the Breaking News part.

EdibleNapalm is AWESOME!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?   So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who knows about EdibleNapalm and his other NapalmStrikesBack on youtube?
Page 1 of 1