Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Hissing Worms Live Chat I_vote_lcapHissing Worms Live Chat I_voting_barHissing Worms Live Chat I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Hissing Worms Live Chat I_vote_lcapHissing Worms Live Chat I_voting_barHissing Worms Live Chat I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Hissing Worms Live Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
not
Banned

HWPoints : 20

Hissing Worms Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Hissing Worms Live Chat   Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Hissing Worms Live Chat is the free dating chat application for mobile phones and computers, with this you can chat all the time, everywhere, and also you will meet friends from all over the world, not just a friends can you get, even also get a boyfriend / Spouse with Hissing Worms. You can upload your photo, fill out your questionnaire, make your own room space, a public community or private room. List of contacts, colorful messages, exchange music, pictures, files and a bunch of cool animated smileys and avatars. Hissing Worms Live Chat are application that is right for you, and 100% comfortable to chat because each room has its own moderator to set "READ ONLY" for the culprit, and many other interesting things you can do.

From now you can add / remove users in your contacts list, black list, just read the list, the list moderator, list of invited via drag and drop or popup menu in the web version

Join with us!
Hissing Worms Live Chat Theyseemerollin-480x384Hissing Worms Live Chat 6-teh-lulz--large-msg-122956592259Hissing Worms Live Chat 250%20-%20exploitable%20grin%20lulz%20meme%20photoshop_template

With the mobile version of Hissing Worms,You can also play roulette using your "purse" as your bet, which can you get via purchase from official merchants through transfer of money or via sms.

DOWNLOAD :
- Start to Chat from computer
Or
- Start chat with mobile phone by downloading Mobile chat wap site
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Hissing Worms Live Chat Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Hissing Worms Live Chat   Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Why do you come on every three months to post it.
Back to top Go down
Zeph
~Elysium in the Sun~
Zeph

Mod '10 : Mod '10
HWPoints : 8757

PostSubject: Re: Hissing Worms Live Chat   Hissing Worms Live Chat EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Fixed for lulz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hissing Worms Live Chat   Hissing Worms Live Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Hissing Worms Live Chat
Page 1 of 1