Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Trouble in Libya? EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Trouble in Libya? EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Trouble in Libya? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Trouble in Libya? I_vote_lcapTrouble in Libya? I_voting_barTrouble in Libya? I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Trouble in Libya? I_vote_lcapTrouble in Libya? I_voting_barTrouble in Libya? I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Trouble in Libya?

Go down 
+3
Gr33n
Diggy
LolICU
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 pm

....and some how america is going to get involved and spend the money we dont have....again
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Trouble in Libya? Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 12:23 am

America is getting in. Gadaffi done goofed.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

HWPoints : 453

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:55 am

Well, it happens once again. Someone get's in trouble, and our stupid politicians decide to get involved. Again. They SHOULD be worried about getting OURSELVES into economic goodness first, before doing something like that.

What Libya should do is handle it by themselves. It'll make them stronger. We went through a civil war, and we came out better because of it. They should try to do that too. Who knows? Maybe in a hundred years, supposing that 2012 doesn't kill us all, they'll be the strongest nation on the planet. IF they recover by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 am

The problem is the we had men and guns. Lybian rebels are weak.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:26 am

We can't we let someone else do it this time? EVERY single time a war breaks out somewhere, the US is involved. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Because we are the big brother to the world. We have never lost a war. Gates said we may be handing Libya over to Britain soon though.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm

Gr33n wrote:
The problem is the we had men and guns. Lybian rebels are weak.

Yup, the rebels need military aid to help them fight for their right of democracy against the oppressive Libyan government. I just think it's a little overkill. US or France or Britain all have the individual firepower to take down the Libyan army with NO trouble at all.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Erm, Gr33n, we lost the Vietnamese War...

I guess that's all true, but sometimes I think we always get WAY over our head, and eventually we're going to be fighting everyone at once....

(Also, how do you do the quotes thing?)
Back to top Go down
BMTH27
Earth Worm
BMTH27

HWPoints : 533

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't think America should get involved in this. We are in debt enough already.

(The quote button is at the top corner of every post)
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:16 am

We didn't LOSE Vietnam. We just didn't win.
Back to top Go down
Blahs
Earth Worm
Blahs

HWPoints : 670

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:42 am

Gr33n wrote:
We didn't LOSE Vietnam. We just didn't win.

We "tactically withdrew", I think. We just pulled out, no one really won the war. we are at a standstill. (correct me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:49 am

Exactly. We basically had an unspoken agreement, because neither side wanted to fight, but we didn't want to give up either.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 12:51 am

Gr33n wrote:
Because we are the big brother to the world. We have never lost a war. Gates said we may be handing Libya over to Britain soon though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_1812

^forget about this one? You guys got several thousand more casualties and we burned down the white house Smile
This is a controversial topic but OFFICIALLY Britain / Canada won this war.

Besides, isn't "tactically withdrawing" the same as retreating? Anyway, there is no standstill, the US - Vietnam war is OVER. Maybe the governments aren't super friendly, but they're by no means hostile and probably maintain a mutual relationship. This one was more of a tie.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

Lol I'm on my iPod so I'm going to assume your talking war of 1812, which the US won after I believe four years. Hence our being a country. Also, both sides tactically reatreated. That's how you settle a war and keep your pride.
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 am

Gr33n wrote:
Lol I'm on my iPod so I'm going to assume your talking war of 1812, which the US won after I believe four years. Hence our being a country. Also, both sides tactically reatreated. That's how you settle a war and keep your pride.

Sorry that was just a test of how to do that...

And yeah I guess you can be right... My history teacher told me that we lost the war, but oh well haha! Well, I'm still pretty certain that it is a HORRIBLE idea for the US to go to Libya. We CAN'T go through another Iraq.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:39 am

We aren't in war right now, but we don't need to be either. Our military is all over the freaking world, and we can't have a draft.
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 240

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am

LOL thats kinda right but realy i dont see a point in war at ALL i mean every ones going to have there opinion but no one has to blow up one another bc of it, this is off sub. a lil but i wonder if some one that gets blown up realy looks like on the movies that would be cool,grose and every thing els at the same time if u like gore scratch
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

Da-Pix wrote:
LOL thats kinda right but realy i dont see a point in war at ALL i mean every ones going to have there opinion but no one has to blow up one another bc of it, this is off sub. a lil but i wonder if some one that gets blown up realy looks like on the movies that would be cool,grose and every thing els at the same time if u like gore scratch

err, idk. What movie might you be refferring to? If you get blown up in Saw you can bet it's gorier than if you get blown up in the Spongebob movie.
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:30 am

i like spongbob but any whay like the war movies not sure whats it called scratch
Back to top Go down
Gregtheking
Earth Worm
Gregtheking

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:19 am

LolICU wrote:
Da-Pix wrote:

err, idk. What movie might you be refferring to? If you get blown up in Saw you can bet it's gorier than if you get blown up in the Spongebob movie.

LOLLLL!!!! FUNNIEST THOUGHT EVER!!! Sorry.

Libya... There is no point to fight there, except to try to get rid of the bad guys. (I'm not too sure who exactly they are... haven't heard too much about it, except there is trouble.) I'm anti war with ANYone right now. If we go to war with ANYONE else we will be wasting even MORE money. We have none, because of that damn "War" on Terrorism. I use the term War loosely. Basically, we have 60,000 troops in Afghanistan to hunt down Bin Laden. Stupid war, because he is probably so well hidden it will be DECADES before we find him. He might be dead already for all we know.

Now that I have successfully gone off topic, I'll stop this post.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:07 pm

Bin Laden also has lost the majority of his followers anyway. We might as well forget him.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Gr33n wrote:
Bin Laden also has lost the majority of his followers anyway. We might as well forget him.

I'd bet anything that Bin Laden is already dead. The terrorists are just using him as a symbol or martyr.

Da-Pix wrote:
i like spongbob but any whay like the war movies not sure whats it called scratch

uhm...arms and legs get blown into pieces. Soldier screaming, whole lotta drama and blood and he eventually dies Smile
There usually isn't a lot of gore in war movies....
Back to top Go down
Da-Pix
Earth Worm

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 4:16 am

how bout start digging for him that will solev alot of stuf if they find some skelitens of the deceased its be lil an ester egg hunt but with out the eggs and its kk i think of alot of wered things they just pop up in my head pop gos the wesile of sobject just a lil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble in Libya? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Libya?   Trouble in Libya? Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Libya?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com