Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Black ops noobs EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Black ops noobs EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Black ops noobs EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Black ops noobs EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Black ops noobs EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Black ops noobs I_vote_lcapBlack ops noobs I_voting_barBlack ops noobs I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Black ops noobs I_vote_lcapBlack ops noobs I_voting_barBlack ops noobs I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Black ops noobs

Go down 
+6
Avogadro
LolICU
Blahs
Gr33n
SecretAgentWally
Diggy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

this is my opinion and can be supported when ever asked.

You ARE a Noob if you use the fallowing weapons or perks in call of duty Black ops;

Ak74U
Rapidfire (Alone or with any attatchments. This is extremely overused and extremely overpowered)

Famas (any attatchment, this weapon is over used and over powered)

LAST STAND (Second chance)
This is total BS and is a total pain in the ass.

Flack Jacket
Im pretty sure when you stick someone with either semtex or C4 and kill them, a little car PACKED with explosives that is lower then waste level should be able to drive up to you, with exposed legs let me re-mined you, and kill them. But No.
This isnt that big of a problem, But the fact that supressors reduce recoil....makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
SecretAgentWally
... Is undercover
SecretAgentWally

HWPoints : 101

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

My class is in my siggy, but i dont use AK47u Famas or any of those perks.
i do use rapid fire though.

Last edited by DeadLock on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm

for one its AK47
for two, you cant use rapid fire with the AK47. so if you use rapid fire and its an AK... you are a noob.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Black ops noobs Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Diggy, there are no nooks in black ops. There are people that know how to win, and people like you.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:44 pm

they have had to tweek the AK74u twice now and it is still too good.

I used to use it all the time untill i realized it was my skill it was the gun. I got a chopper gunner within 45-60 seconds of the games start. The famas i just hate because of its High fire rate and Moderate fire power. I supose the AUG isnt any better. But those guns are OVERUSED.
Back to top Go down
Blahs
Earth Worm
Blahs

HWPoints : 670

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

I use last stand, but It doesn't really help that much except for Campers and snipers. I usually Die anyway........
Back to top Go down
SecretAgentWally
... Is undercover
SecretAgentWally

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:02 pm

Try my class and see if you are good with that
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 pm

AK74u idc wat n e one says it is the cheapest gun ever
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm

But it's not. That's like saying "noob tube.". It shows ignorance.
Back to top Go down
SecretAgentWally
... Is undercover
SecretAgentWally

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Gr33n wrote:
But it's not. That's like saying "noob tube.". It shows ignorance.

your siggy is broken. jussayin.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:10 pm

It is overpowered gr33n. and rapid fire is just stupid with any smg cause they already shoot fast.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Lol Noob? Don't think so. In your opinion these guns may seem cheap because everytime you run into one, you get raped. Change your style of play if you feel you are dying too much, don't blame it on the people. There are good players, and there are bad players. If you think these guns are overpowered, then why the hell not use them?? Besides, a lot of great players use the AK74u w/ rapid fire or the Famas. SeaNanners for example, who has a 19 KDR.

Think of it this way. A guy who uses the AK74u primarily probably doesn't think of himself as a noob. It is definitely not the cheapest gun ever, opinions differ. The mass majority of the Black Ops player base use the following guns: AK74u, Famas, Galil

Thus, the majority of the player base's opinion on the cheapest gun is probably not the AK74u or Famas. So unless the majority of the player base regard THEMSELVES as noobs, the AK74u and Famas is not a "cheap" or "nooby" gun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:57 pm

Ohh but it is. like i said before, they had to tweek the guns stats twice.

a legit good player uses a weopon that not alot of people use because it is underpowerd and requiers skill.

and for the record i always come out with a posotive KDR because i am a good player. Usualy im at the top of the list. I will play with gr33n and he can tell you himself that i am a desent player. i will use any weapon and be good with it. my kd may not be 19 but its still decent (1.6*** ish).
I use different weapons, i switch weapons out all the time. Semi, fully auto, bolt action, pump, whatever, i use all guns and im still really good.
I used the ak74u just to see if i could prove this (with rapid fire). I won the game with 29 kills and 3 deaths. Thank god i had scavenger but still. I did not use any killstreakes accept care package and it was spy plane.

IDC what people say AK74u is the cheapest gun in call of duty black ops along side the Famas.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:05 am

Ak74u and Famas:
Good players use them
Legitimate players use them
Why do you so often see these guns in videos? Because good players use them and go flawless

First of all, all guns require skill (and no, grenade launchers and knifes are not considered guns). The amount differ for some guns because of their stats. Not all good players use underpowered and overall shitty guns. In fact, very few people use guns that are complete shit. You might do that, and it's great that it works for you.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:54 am

Diggy, that may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm better than you because I suck?
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Black ops noobs Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 3:48 am

Gr33n wrote:
Diggy, that may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm better than you because I suck?

I laughed.

I use ak74 it's great for ctf and if you want first blood.

Diggy by your logic people who use good, strong weapons are bad, but people who use say, an Olympia for sniping are good because they are dumb?

Sound logic my friend.

Also, please, PLEASE, use proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Fallowing isn't the word you think it is, it's remind not re-mined, other errors too.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Im not saying anyone sucks. Im just saying if you use AK74u or Famas your a noob cause they are the cheapest guns ever.

In WaW, the mp40 was way too overpowered. on youtube, check out thatguywhocamps. watch some of his videos. he has mw2, and black ops videos. he is a legit player who doesnt use cheap guns.

/End of discusion.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Diggy, that's a very subjective argument. I'm starting to think you're the noob around here.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Diggy wrote:
Im not saying anyone sucks. Im just saying if you use AK74u or Famas your a noob cause they are the cheapest guns ever.

Again, not cheapest. Overused.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 am

Gr33n wrote:
Diggy, there are no nooks in black ops. There are people that know how to win, and people like you.

PArt of my definition of noob: People who abuse glitches or balance issues. Sooooo many noobs in dota who play op heroes and think they are great. They are fucking idiots.

Diggy, I totally agree with you. I use the Famas just b/c its the gun i chose when i first got the game and stuck with it. Sounds like it op, so I will prolly switch. I do like semi-auto AR's. Also, I have recently been playing only ball kinfe and tomahawks. Its a lot more fun than you think. I get to gloat with I kick ass against a bunch of ak47u noobs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 am

You guys are complaining abou something in the game, because you can't figure out how to win against it. That's noob too. How dare they use something that was specifically put in the game to be used? They better not use it because you whining babies don't like it.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Gr33n wrote:
You guys are complaining abou something in the game, because you can't figure out how to win against it. That's noob too. How dare they use something that was specifically put in the game to be used? They better not use it because you whining babies don't like it.

^This.

For the record, Diggy and Chikin, you sound like the people that annoy me most on Live. The people who whine and cuss every time they die ("WTF NOOB STOP USING THAT F*CKING NOOB GUN" or "THAT'S BULLSHIT! U HAS NO SKILL")
I would reply with: "QQ Ragequit"
Rofl, no offense if you don't really do that. But it's my opinion of you so far in this thread.

Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Gr33n wrote:

Rofl you sound like an idiot sorry. You obviously have no idea of the concept that is "op". Just because it was put into the game by whomever created it does not mean its completely fair or balanced. I don't use my mic cuz of all the fags on CoD, but I find myself really pissed when i get my ass kicked by someone who hits me with one shot and kills me with an op gun. Its not that we can't figure out how to beat it, its just better than other guns and there is NO WAY to win against it besides playing it yourself.

DeADlyLaDy88 wrote:

Diggy by your logic people who use good, strong weapons are bad, but people who use say, an Olympia for sniping are good because they are dumb?

Sound logic my friend.

What hes saying is that people who use op weapons are showing no skill. People who rely on weapons that take no skill are fucking idiots Rolling Eyes people who use ballistic knife and guns that aren't 1 shot kills, full auto are good because they are atleast showing some sort of skill.

Its like a soccer team who wins the world cup b/c they are on roids and the fair=playing teams complain. By your logic, you're saying that people who choose to play fairly in something that is challenging are stupid for not cheating.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:15 am

Learn to not suck at call of duty and it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:39 am

Gr33n wrote:
Learn to not suck at call of duty and it won't happen.

OTher person has advantage and wins= i suck. Rolling Eyes

Now your just plainly insulting me and being stubborn. Atleast argue your reasons and attempt to persuade me to your side.

You also seem very one-sided. You could at least examine my side of the arguement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black ops noobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black ops noobs   Black ops noobs Empty

Back to top Go down

Black ops noobs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next