Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_vote_lcapUnity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_voting_barUnity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_vote_lcapUnity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_voting_barUnity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stadd
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 2112

Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) Empty
PostSubject: Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)   Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 am

You might need to use "Ctrl -" for the page on this game. I DID NOT MAKE THIS GAME.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/mellow9911/robot-wave-defense

But anyways read this, I made this log up. It has to do with the robots.

day1: First Drop

We made our way down to the ground. I could not believe my eyes when a few of us died. Not even on the ground and already some of us died. The man who attacked us had camoflage on. He had a helmet that covered his whole face. He had some kind of sniper rifle. I guess he's an expert sharpshooter. Well I'll come back to write when I'm ready. Besides, I need to get some rest and some recharging for the next day.

day2: Reinforcements

Damn! finally some people had come to save me. And they landed some seeking bombs. 2 of them that seek out a target in the area. Unfortunately the reinforcements died in the process of fighting. I can't believe that man used the bombs against them. This time he used a Spas 12 or some kind of shotgun against them. Well, I might as well get some rest, it's been a rough day trying to survive and be hidden.

day3: Recording Tape Found

I managed to find this tape. I played it, and it wasn't good at all. It played and it was a man named "Rocky". He talked about a rogue robot, something that had to do with the Mjolnir armor. Maybe something like a replica or attempt. Rocky said "We have been testing all types of armor today, we are trying to make a stronger armor much stronger than the Mjolnir armor. We are currently on an island with a combat robot. He seems to do well with guns. Wait are those... WHAT THE HELL!? Oh god I gotta' get off this island. WAIT! Don't shoot don't shoot! *plasma shots* HUUUAgghhhhh. Oh god, I'm incapacitated. HELP ME! SOMEONE! *gets grabbed and thrown in the ocean.* AAHHHHHHHH!" The rest of the audio was shots and a man screaming while he was drowning. So the robot was a rogue that went on a rampage shooting all the robots. It didn't stop him. So I guess that's why we got equipped with rockets with medium blast damage against strongly armoured enemies. Well that's all for tonight. I'll make another one soon.

Last edited by Stadd on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)   Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:35 am

day4: The Combine Arrival

Good News for today. The combine arrived. But the bad news was that they got wiped out by that same man. But who cares, they're just people who try to take as much as they can. Well I might as well put out this campfire. Besides, heat might attract that robot. I'm going to recharge my armor and rest for a little bit.

day5: Finally I've Built My Small Camp And Questioning

I finally built my small camp. Atleast I will be a bit warmer in my tent. I do realize I have front armor and back armor. And my head is a little shielded. But not protected enough against a shotgun blast. My arms have flesh and most of my body has it. But still, I'm not very protected. Is this what I was built for? Was I meant for combat? Or was I meant for protecting something. Because it seems we were built for combat. But why do we have to fight? Is it for the conquering of the world? Well, that's for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)   Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 am

day6: Doubled Reinforcements

2 times the reinforcements and they get picked off. WHAT!? There are 2 times the reinforcements and they still die. It's a good thing he hasn't noticed me yet. I'll write again tomorrow.

day7: Attacked

I ran away from him. I managed to slow him down a bit by shooting at him with rockets. I got him in the face with one and he dropped to the ground. I wonder if he's still alive. I'm surprised barely any of us are able to aim properly. Most of the other people just screw up their aim and fire straight. He got me in the leg though. I pulled the bullet out and then I found some bandages and wrapped them around my leg. I'll check tomorrow and see if he's ok.

day8: Awakened

Today I checked the man this morning and he's still not up. And the reinforcements haven't arrived today. It's currently 9:37 am. But I had my back turned. He got up and choked me. He couldn't use his gun since I threw it away from him. I elbowed him in the side of the head and he was knocked out again. I hope he doesn't get up again. Well, that's all for tonight.

day9: Reinforcement Arrival

He attacked me once again. And that was the last straw. I punched, elbowed, and even stomped his head into the ground. And I made him give up. The reinforcements arrived and took him away. I'm glad he's gone. Atleast I get to relax on a nice island with some of my not-so-smart teammates.

day16: Sudden Attack

DAMNIT! A week later and we get attacked by a squad of 5 soldiers and a mech. I'm guessing they called in the the marines to deal with us. I atleast have some grenades that they supplied us. I used them against the mech and it blew up like one hell of an explosion. We had to deal with some marines, but damn they were trained to become robot killers. They killed like around 25 of us. I'll write what happens on the next day if anything happens at all or if we're just relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Stadd
Garden Snake

PostSubject: Re: Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)   Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 4:13 am

Day27: Airstrike and Bombardment

WHAT THE HELL!? First we get attacked now we get striked down my Artillery fire and Airstrikes!? I almost got hit by a bomb! Well, atleast I'm alive. Goodnight, for now!

Day28 A Useable Tape Recorder: I've found a tape recorder, now I can record my voice using it. But I need some back up!

Day29 I Need Assistance: I AM BEING PINNED DOWN BY ENEMY GUN FIRE! There's a gunner protecting the enemy squad! Alright I got a grenade. *throws*
Soldier: DAAMN I---*gets forced back by the grenade's force*
Elite Cyborg: SOMEONE CALL THE REINFORCEMENTS FOR A TANK! They're sending in snipers!
Soldier1: EAT LEAD!!!!!
Cyborg: *shoots* NOPE!
Damn, this is only the beginning of this war. Looks like we may not win this one without reinforcements.\

Day30: FINALLY! Reinforcements
Elite Cyborg: FINALLY THAT TANK IS- oh wait it's a Ship that should have the reinforcements.
*gunshots from the ship* *Explosion*
WHOA! Atleast those guys are down.
Cyborg: We shouldn't have to worry about the enemy reinforcments for now.
Well, that's all for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)   Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unity: Robot Wave Defense (RWD) (this is not my game)
Page 1 of 1