Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_vote_lcapThe beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_voting_barThe beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
The beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_vote_lcapThe beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_voting_barThe beginning of my very first Fanfic! I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

The beginning of my very first Fanfic!

Go down 
+3
D3molish3R
TheOnly1Left
Gr33n
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : The beginning of my very first Fanfic! Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

The beginning of my very first Fanfic! Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 pm

The kingdom Hearts one is postponed until my first one is done. I want some more experience.

Paper Mario (working title)
By: Gr33n

Prolouge:
One day, Mario and Luigi had Wario and Waluigi over to play video games, when a letter arrived. It was from Peach, and it said “Dear Mario, please come to the castle. I have a wonderful guest who I would like you to meet. I even baked you two a cake.”

Mario and Luigi went off, and Wario and Waluigi followed. They got to the castle and knocked on the door. Peach answered. “Oh Mario, I’m glad you came, but did you have to bring THEM?” Mario explained that they were playing a video game, and they couldn’t leave them alone.

Peach takes everyone into the dining room, where a strange looking Toad is sitting. He had a strange red skin, and has black dots on his head. He introduces himself as Toadilly, and says he has come all the way from Feather Kingdom to meet Peach.

Toadilly then announces the main reason he came was to warn Peach. He claims an evil duplighost attacked his kingdom, copied the princess, and locked her in a box while he is running the kingdom. He is a red duplighost with a black puff of hair.

Toadilly is the Toadsworth of Feather Kingdom, watching over Princess Lilly like she was his daughter. He was the only one around when she was kidnapped. He asks Mario to go collect the ten Feathers of truth, which will force the duplighost to tell the truth about the whole thing. The only condition is that Mario must take Toadilly on the adventure.

Partner 1-Toadilly
Toadilly has vast knowledge of all enemies in the Feather Kingdom. However, outside of battle, he has a very unique ability, one no other toads have. He can warp instantly to any Toad House.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Chapter 1- Quake, Rattle, & Roll

Toadilly warps Mario to the toad house in Lilly’s castle, and tells him that the first feather is in Pokey Valley, a gorge to the west of Lilly’s castle. Mario and Toadilly head off there immediately.

Path to Pokey Valley
This area is ten screens, you are going from right to left. It starts out as a forest, but the trees, flowers, and grass gradually turn into sand, cactuses and tumbleweeds. There are four enemies here: Goomba, Koopa, Fuzzy, and Flower fuzzy. There are also Paragoombas, parakoopas, and parafuzzies.There will be spiked Goombas.

The adventure begins as you head two screens left and see three pokeys running to the right. They are screaming about an earthquake that just happened in the valley. Mario flags them down, and asks them what happened. They say that an earthquake came, and earthquakes can make pokey’s lose their parts.

Mario and Toadilly venture onward, fighting enemies and solving puzzles. They finally make it to the valley.

Toadilly suggests that they ask the pokey’s that are left standing about the earthquake, and about the duplighost. Mario learns from the townspeople that the princess, who has been acting extra mean lately, cam by and dropped a giant yoshi in the center of the valley, built him a temple, and gave him a trampoline to jump off of. Ever since then, he has been causing earthquakes.
The pokey’s also mention the princess had red eyes and a black streak in her hair.

Mario ventures to the toad house, to open up the first warp location, and heads to the local shop to buy some items. When he enters the shop, he sees an orange blur flying around the shop, and the shopkepper failing to catch it. Mario whacks it with his hammer, and realizes it is a shy guy.

The shy guy apologizes, and introduces himself. His name is Shiemen (Pronounced shy men) and he comes from a very poor family. He was just trying to get some food for his family. He is the youngest child of his family, only seven years old.

Optional Partner 1- Shiemen
Shiemen can run really fast, and run across small gaps and water. In battle, he can charge the enemy, or he can steall Hp/Fp and give it to himself or Mario

Please do not post until I am done wit Mario's story.
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : The beginning of my very first Fanfic! Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Zomg I love this good job keep it coming =]
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:20 am

You're being sarcastic right? cuz I know it stinks. I have no experience. I am going to finish all 3 stories though.
Back to top Go down
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:34 am

Gr33n wrote:
You're being sarcastic right? cuz I know it stinks. I have no experience. I am going to finish all 3 stories though.

He probably is being sarcastic but for a beginner I'd rate this a 7.5/10 Razz
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Mario and his partner(s) head to the temple, where they find that the entrance is blocked off. If you grabbed Shiemen, you can just run over the gap, if not, go back to the town and go to the middle house. Talk to the pokey, and he will tell you he found something in his basement. It is a switch. Hit is, and a bridge opens up.

Mario heads to the temple, goes over the bridge, and enters the temple. He finds a group of achitects, including Kolorado. He tells Mario that he found a badge, and then explains how to equip it.

Kolorado explains that he was looking for the secret treasure he was sure the beast guarded, and asks Mario to go look for it. Mario agrees, and heads in.

Mario sloves various puzzles, and fights Mummy Pokeys, Dry Bones, and Buzzy Beetles, and finds a room with a black pokey tied to a wall.

The pokey explains that her name is Sharpe, and that she was tied up by a booby trap. Mario quickly frees her, and she falls in love with Mario. She declares that she will help Mario on his quest, but Mario isn’t so sure he wants her to come along.

Partner 2- Sharpe
Sharpe can tear away some paper areas with the spikes on her head. This will reveal secret items and passageways. In battle, she can act like a slinky and land on the enemy, or she can kiss Mario to heal him 10 HP.

Mario finally agrees to take her along. With Sharpe’s help, he solves more puzzles, and makes his way to a dead end. Mario looks around, and all of the partners come out. They all start frantically looking for a way out. Only Sharpe stays near Mario. Then, the giant yoshi falls down, separating Mario from his friends. The yoshi is obviously a baby, most likely grown huge with magic.

The baby yoshi starts crying, complaining that Mario came to steal his trampoline. Mario tries to explain he just wants the feather, but the yoshi won’t listen.

Boss 1- Yoshzilla(Working name)
Yoshzilla is a fairly easy boss. He has 20 HP, 5 attack, and 1 defense.

Mario quickly defeats Yoshzilla, and the baby calms down. He also shrinks down to size. He gives Mario a petrified egg, saying that it is all he has, but Mario can look in the garbage. Mario finds the feather in a baby bottle, and takes it. He then heads back to the town.

Last edited by Gr33n on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

HWPoints : 3616

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:12 pm

??? i have no idea what uhh nevermind ???
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Note- Any recommendations for a subtitle or for the boss would be welcome. Couldn't think of anything better.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Mario gives Kolorado the egg, and Kolorado gives him a mirror.

Mario goes back to town, and heads back to the castle.

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2- Fishy Business

Mario and his friends go back to the castle. There, Toadilly regretfully informs him that the second feather is in Duplighost City, where the evil Duplighost that kidnapped Lilly is from.

Mario heads east to get to the city, and he meets a friendly Duplighost named Doopslik. Doopslik is a librarian at the local library. He tells Mario that the evil Duplighost, named Doopini, also has a son, and that son went missing at the time that his father performed his evil deed.

Doopslik agrees to join Mario, and tells him another story. A Fishin’ Boo was called on by Lilly to dangle Duplifruit, a Duplighost’s favorite treat, over the city. Any Duplighost that attempts to eat the fruit will be taken back to the Fishin’ Boo’s castle.

Partner 3- Doopslik
Doopslik can turn Mario into another person, or even an enemy, so that ha can sneak around. In battle, he can do this, as well as fly into an enemy to cause damage.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

HWPoints : 7742

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:19 pm

Nice job!!!
Back to top Go down
http://theshooters.forumotion.net
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 am

not being sarcastic
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:39 am

nice its good stuff
Back to top Go down
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

agreed.
Back to top Go down
PawnMan10
Python
PawnMan10

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

make another soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:24 am

After I get home, I plan on continuing.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

k then
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 am

More coming next week.
Back to top Go down
HaZe
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord
HaZe

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Nice!! can't wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:59 pm

is this a super mario fanfic??!?
Back to top Go down
Jimpaladin
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 983

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 am

This is good.
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 am

Sounds like a beginning of a Mario game and you go off on with your adventure. Nice story.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my very first Fanfic!   The beginning of my very first Fanfic! Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of my very first Fanfic!
Page 1 of 1