Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
The New Revolution EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
The New Revolution EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
The New Revolution EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
The New Revolution EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
The New Revolution EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
The New Revolution I_vote_lcapThe New Revolution I_voting_barThe New Revolution I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
The New Revolution I_vote_lcapThe New Revolution I_voting_barThe New Revolution I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

The New Revolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : The New Revolution Assist10
Member '10 : The New Revolution 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Here are my ideas for the Wii's successor.

The New Revolution

(1)
Spoiler:

(2)
Spoiler:

(3)
Spoiler:

(4)
Spoiler:
(5)
Spoiler:
(6)
Spoiler:
So give your comments on what is needed, please. 'Preciate it!
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : The New Revolution Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:51 pm

You hit most of my key points. I also say, make motion control optional and make it cheaper than everything else
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Gr33n wrote:
You hit most of my key points. I also say, make motion control optional and make it cheaper than everything else
This. The motion control is too gimmicky. Also, 3D support should be integrated and be optional, and a nice internet browser if you please. One thing that would be amazing is if they had a touch screen type controller. You could expand the controls a bit, and new technology makes it possible to give touchscreens a texture, like denim or satin. I can think of hundreds of ways to use this in any game. So yeah, that's what I want.
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:45 pm

darkprism wrote:
Gr33n wrote:
This. The motion control is too gimmicky. Also, 3D support should be integrated and be optional, and a nice internet browser if you please. One thing that would be amazing is if they had a touch screen type controller. You could expand the controls a bit, and new technology makes it possible to give touchscreens a texture, like denim or satin. I can think of hundreds of ways to use this in any game. So yeah, that's what I want.

Optional motion controls are a must. 3D is too, especially since I found a large Sony 3DTV for...wait for it...under $1500.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Wait...is this Nintendo only? I'll pass.

But if someone could make a TV where you can watch 3D movies WITHOUT the need for glasses, that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:47 pm

LolICU wrote:

But if someone could make a TV where you can watch 3D movies WITHOUT the need for glasses, that'd be great.
You don't really know what we're talking about, do you? Of course this is Nintendo only. Just like the 360 is Microsoft only, and PS3 is Sony only.

Just because something has the word "Nintendo" attached to it doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be terrible.

Sony's working on a glasses-less 3DTV, but it's probably gonna be extremely expensive.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 am

Neverwinter wrote:
LolICU wrote:

You don't really know what we're talking about, do you? Of course this is Nintendo only. Just like the 360 is Microsoft only, and PS3 is Sony only.

Just because something has the word "Nintendo" attached to it doesn't necessarily mean it's gonna be terrible.

Sony's working on a glasses-less 3DTV, but it's probably gonna be extremely expensive.

First of all, I knew you were all talking about Nintendo. Second, I never said that everything that comes out of Nintendo is terrible, you just assumed that. I was inferring that I don't believe (IMO) Nintendo is going to make "the next big thing".

If Sony actually manages to make a working 3DTV without the need for glasses, I would take back anything negative I have ever said about that company Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:54 am

@LolICU: Sorry for assuming, that. It was based on the previous assumptions you made here on the forum of Nintendo's progress so far. You can tell a lot about a person with just mere words.../foreshadowing

Secondly, we're not really talking about Nintendo's "next big thing". Simply what could happen and what should happen...Razz

Oh, and on that 3DTV thing, I had a link somewhere around here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Revolution   The New Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Revolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: Gaming Arcade :: Nintendo Forum-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com