Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Black Ops Zombies Challenge I_vote_lcapBlack Ops Zombies Challenge I_voting_barBlack Ops Zombies Challenge I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Black Ops Zombies Challenge I_vote_lcapBlack Ops Zombies Challenge I_voting_barBlack Ops Zombies Challenge I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Black Ops Zombies Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

HWPoints : 1982

Black Ops Zombies Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 am

Spoiler:

Try and beat me Very Happy

Rules

Spoiler:

I think I made things clear, but too long. I'll be fairly leaneant with this rules. I really just want to see someone beat me in zombies trollface.jpg

Spoiler:
I'm sorry: Hella' long post and the reward may not fit the challenge, but o well

ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE OR DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!~!~!~!~!!!!!~~~~!!~!~!~!~!~! durp
Back to top Go down
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : Black Ops Zombies Challenge Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:29 am

Can't accept, you don't allow the Wii version Sad
Back to top Go down
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Does the wii version even have zombies?
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Your photo only takes half your TV, bad photography skillz lol

30 in online is great, 30 on solo is pretty good. But the crossbow hella sucks, and only half decent if you pap it. I would have accepted this challenge but I lent my Black ops to my friend.

I think the Wii has zombies...I know the DS has zombies so lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
DaFatChikin
That One Guy
DaFatChikin

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:24 pm

LolICU wrote:
Your photo only takes half your TV, bad photography skillz lol

Rofl, um maybe your pc sux cuz The photo is bigger than the screen so you just have to scroll right to see the rest.

and Btw, I got fucked like round 29 and was low on points. I had only enough for a jugger-nog and one mystery box. I had a no ammo mac gun and a zuesy

I swapped my no ammo mac for a crossbow Lolwut I hate it too

Aw well. This thing expired. Would someone mind locking it? or Delete it or something?
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:58 am

Lmao forgot to scroll to the side. You shoulda gone for a zeuscannon / LMG for points. Zeuscannon / Ray Gun for epic win.
Howto get 31+:
1. Swap crappiest weapon for the MP40 or random box
2. Keep running circuits, don't stop for choke points
3. MP40 gives a lot of points, by round 30+ it won't do any damage. Save up points and use traps
4. If no ammo and no money and you don't wanna switch your gun: Run around activating the tele, spam nades, repeat
5. Never get nukes. Zombies will stop spawning once a certain number of them are in the map. Just lure them into a large group and kill one by one. Nuke will make zombies swarm in from every window and you will be surrounded
6. No mistakes.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
Earth Worm
SniperAim

HWPoints : 663

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 am

I've gotten to level 77 with 4 people.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 3:14 am

No way man that's like impossible. In multiplayer you can't pause at all. PS3 leaderboards highest is in the 70s. After 60 each round takes over an hour to beat, maybe 15 minutes if you have infinite ammo and spam zeuscannons. 77 would take you...maybe 1-2 days of straight-up playing. Also, the fact that all 4 people had not left in that amount of time is unbelievable. I'm sorry but I can't believe you got to 77. Maybe on solo, but not online.
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Black Ops Zombies Challenge Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 am

SniperAim wrote:
I've gotten to level 77 with 4 people.

Proof or gtfo.

The furthest I've gotten by myself is like 22. With a group was like 38. I honestly don't like zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Zombies Challenge   Black Ops Zombies Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Zombies Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: Gaming Arcade :: Gaming Hall-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com