Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
[IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
[IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
[IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
[IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
[IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_vote_lcap[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_voting_bar[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_vote_lcap[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_voting_bar[IPOD] Infinity Blade I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

[IPOD] Infinity Blade

Go down 
+2
Avogadro
Darkprism
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

[IPOD] Infinity Blade Empty
PostSubject: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:25 pm

[IPOD] Infinity Blade 157ifk

Story: This is one of the greatest parts about Infinity Blade; there is no story! You start out as a lone knight, attacking a castle full of anonymous warriors. The game blends your first battle and he tutorial seamlessly, teaching you the controls as you bring down an enormous monster. As you work your way through the castle, you encounter tougher and tougher beasts, all culminating into the throne room. In this room is a giant of a man, who is the kings personal bodyguard. After you inevitably beat him, you approach the throne. The king will announce that you are to face your final test as he rises from his throne. He draws the Infinity Blade, and attacks. Inevitably, you will be absolutely dominated, but that's ok. He will pick you up and stab you, announcing that the sword will attract your descendants. The next screen prompt you to start bloodline 2. You continue this process of reaching the king and losing, all the while gaining weapons and equipment. Eventually, you will be able to beat the king.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Gameplay: Infinity Blade is one hell of a game. The touch screen controls, which are usually gimmicky and cheap, work perfectly here. Thankfully, the also refrained from using the accelerometer. The unique story also adds to the mystery of the plot. The creatures are different every time you play, and there are separate paths through the castle. Also, as you play through it each time, there are hidden bags of gold that you can pick up to buy upgrades like a new sword, or better armor. Rumor also has it that Infinity Blade will go multiplayer in the near future. Rating: 9.25

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sound: Though none of the characters speak English, the voice acting is nothing short of great. The battle sounds are well blended and don't get repetitive. Rating: 9

Graphics: This is the clincher. The graphics are astounding. I've never seen anything like it on any handheld device. They designer's attention to detail and cinematic prowess completely blow me away. Rating: 10

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Overall: Infinity Blade is everything I hoped, and more. I never though the iPod was capable of such stunning scenes and professional gameplay. No mater how hard I try, I can't find a weak point in this game. I'd reccomend this to anyone who considers themselves human. Rating: 9.5

Infinity Blade is rated 9+ for Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence and Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence

Get it here
Or visit the official site here
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Avogadro
Sʇǝɥdǝu
Avogadro

Funny Guy '10 : [IPOD] Infinity Blade Funnyg11
HWPoints : 1884

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:30 pm

I found a weak point. You can't move your character.
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:33 pm

That doesn't detract from the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : [IPOD] Infinity Blade Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:40 pm

In most rpg's you can't move your character. Good review, game looks good. Will buy.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 4:48 pm

In most rpg's you can move your character.

Also, wouldn't the gameplay get a little repetetive if you just fight through the same castle over and over again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 pm

LolICU wrote:

Also, wouldn't the gameplay get a little repetetive if you just fight through the same castle over and over again?

Not as much as you would think.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : [IPOD] Infinity Blade Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Not in battle you can't. And if you read it, there are many paths.
Back to top Go down
SniperAim
Earth Worm
SniperAim

HWPoints : 663

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Seems alright, but not my type of game.
Back to top Go down
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Gr33n wrote:

Only if you count the freeware or flash rpgs. Most of the successful rpgs allow you to move freely. Yeah I know there are many paths, but it's still the same castle. Traversing through it once, twice or maybe three times will be quite fun. What about the 10th time?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:56 pm

LolICU wrote:
Gr33n wrote:

Only if you count the freeware or flash rpgs. Most of the successful rpgs allow you to move freely. Yeah I know there are many paths, but it's still the same castle. Traversing through it once, twice or maybe three times will be quite fun. What about the 10th time?

I beat it on my 6th time through, and the creatures are different every time. Same castle, different playthrough.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : [IPOD] Infinity Blade Assist10
Member '10 : [IPOD] Infinity Blade 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:28 pm

darkprism wrote:
LolICU wrote:

Also, wouldn't the gameplay get a little repetitive if you just fight through the same castle over and over again?

Not as much as you would think.

Incoming, super-long rant:
Spoiler:

Gr33n wrote:

Yeah, there are TONS of paths. I've counted a whoppin' three of them! Razz

darkprism wrote:

I beat it on my 6th time through, and the creatures are different every time. Same castle, different playthrough.

What I found was that all the game did was just switch the fighting path. So if you were to fight Boss 1, then 2, then 3, on the second go-around, you'll fight Boss 2, 3, and 1 with different armor. Kinda lame. Lolwut

I'd give this game a 7.9
Please don't flame me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IPOD] Infinity Blade   [IPOD] Infinity Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

[IPOD] Infinity Blade
Page 1 of 1