Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_vote_lcapD3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_voting_barD3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_vote_lcapD3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_voting_barD3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  Empty
PostSubject: D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.    D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:41 am

1) Why do you wish to become an assistant?

I wish to become an assistant for one simple reason, that reason is that I've been here for a bit, and I know my way around most things which would make me suitable for this position.

2) What do you think your job as an assistant entails?

I think the job as an assistant entails being as helpful as can be. Being the first to answer in the help forum, and giving the moderators an extra hand. Also in my opinion I would say it entails to be a "leader" (so to speak) in the community and set a good example.

3) What can you do that other assistants can't?

I can say that one thing I can do that other assistants can't is be accurate with my help. Like I mentioned before I've been around long enough and know my stuff. I have also been a gaming moderator, and I'm currently on the graphics crew. These things prove I'm knowledgeable in more that one section.

4) How old are you?

I am 15 years of age. (08/09/1995)

5) Why do you help people? How good was your help?

As mentioned in some of my previous answers, I think I give accurate help and answers to what people have problems with. When I'm not sure I take my time to look things up, and give locations to places people can find what they're looking for.

6) How many times have you been banned? (Don't lie we can tell)

I have never been banned.

7) Do you submit yourself to the assistants and all of there rules?

Yes I submit myself to the assistants and all of their rules.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.    D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.  EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 am

I want you to put more effort into your applications. They're short 2 sentence one's right now. HW Assistants is an important group. I also really haven't seen you in the help section that much either.

You need a bit more experience and credibility before I can accept you sorry.

Denied
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr

D3molish3R's HW Assistant App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: Member's Forum :: Staff Applications :: Accepted/Denied Applications-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com