Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_vote_lcapD3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_voting_barD3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_vote_lcapD3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_voting_barD3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Empty
PostSubject: D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]   D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 am

What can you do that the other Graphic Crews members cant?

Even though I'm not a super graphics artist I know theres one thing I can do that most members can't.
That is, learn things. I can pretty much gain experience from anything, I gain knew knowledge and can become better in short periods of time. To do this I also read a lot of tuts, and sometimes ask friends for help. This overall, has helped me to become better. It has finally IMO, led to a new level in gfx. That, I think most graphic crew members can't do.

I am 15 years of age. (08/09/1995)

Experience :

I have been making Graphics for about 7 months, my fist piece dates back to July 29, 2010.

Your Best Work :

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Icstcp

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] 30k8w09

***I don't make as many pieces to fill in all 3 parts of the application, because I like making my work the best it can be. Therefore my other best work is most of my recent, so I have combined my other best and most recent pieces.***

5 other of your best pieces: (5 of your most recent pieces:)

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] S0zeab

(v2)
D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] 6qh0yt

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] 2w7mnfl

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] 2wrfcbl

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] 20jhbnr

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Xf9qti (Lol at this tag)

Why do you feel you belong on the crew:

I think I belong in the Graphics Crew because I am an active part of this community and mostly this forum. Also I have improved a lot thanks to HW, and I thing I deserve a spot in the crew.

Back to top Go down
Mitsukaru
Main Administrator
Mitsukaru

Admin '10 : D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Admino10
GFX Crew '10 : D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Gfxoft10
Recruiter '10 : D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Recrui10
HWPoints : 1548

PostSubject: Re: D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]   D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:05 am

You have improved quite a bit. You're still a little newby at gfx though d:

You know the basics of blending and have some great contrasted sigs. Work on more quality based pieces too instead of just blending it all together. I'd like to see how you do with fractels and c4d's.

I'm on the edge with this but I'll have to say accepted. You've done a lot of improvement and we need moar gfx peeps d:

Remember HQ!
Back to top Go down
http://hissingworms.co.nr
D3molish3R
♥ Pink ♥
D3molish3R

HWPoints : 2053

PostSubject: Re: D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]   D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks and...

eh I'm ok with fractals but c4d's...

I'll do it anyways Smile)

and I can do HQ but I like contrast better (it's kindof my style)

But i'll do it also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]   D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1] Empty

Back to top Go down

D3molish3R's GFX Crew App. [1]
Page 1 of 1