Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Diggy's gaming application (special) I_vote_lcapDiggy's gaming application (special) I_voting_barDiggy's gaming application (special) I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Diggy's gaming application (special) I_vote_lcapDiggy's gaming application (special) I_voting_barDiggy's gaming application (special) I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Diggy's gaming application (special)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

Diggy's gaming application (special) Empty
PostSubject: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 am

Singles App:

How old are you?
I am 15 years old.

Favorite 5 games?
Call of duty Black ops
Call of Duty World at War
Borderlands
RockBand
-I only have 4 favorite games at the moment that im good at.

What do you want to be your specialty?
I would like my Specialty to be on First Person Shooter (War games)

Prove your knoledge:
I have played a decent amount of FPS war games. The original COD 1-3, 5-7. I love war games and I watch the history chanal on alot of the modern used and WWII based wepons. I have beaten the first 3 COD games for ps2. WaW i am working on my platinum but I know were all deathcards are and useful tactics for beating tricky missions. MW2 i didnt play much because i wasnt a fan of the over powered guns used. I have played campaign a little bit when I rented the game but i couldnt get far in the short time period. COD 7, black ops is one of my favorite call of Duty's. I have beaten Campaing and im working on beating it on Veteran to get the hard trophies next. The online statistics in my opinion are very well balanced. I am currently 1st prestige lv 36* (wont last long). I average a K/D ratio of about 2.00 a game. The wepons used in Black ops are almost realistic in charicteristics to real life (If you need to have me explain let me know i still got a bit to talk about). Borderlands is fun the first couple times you beat the game. There are loads of guns and there are still a bunch ive never seen. with constant modders creating new weaopons its impossible to see all of them. This game is a fast pace FPS that I like because its fast pace. I currently have a platinum in that game. I have 2 lv 69's (MAX level for now). I also have 2 lv 61's. Ik just about everything you need to know when it comes to borderlands. You ask it I answer it. I am very confident of this game with any questions. Rockband obviously isnt a FPS so im not going to talk about it.

If you need any further quuestions or explinations just ask me. Or a little one on one gr33n xD.
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Diggy's gaming application (special) Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:20 am

I've played with you, you are more than qualified.

Let me check to see if we have fps open.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 am

Already taken, sorry. Maybe I could work something out if the gaming forums become more active. Feel free to go for something else.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:29 am

i can specialize in zombies xD. btw i never suck that bad. ill play on a good day and ill show u. i got to lv 22 bye myself and 27 is the highest ive been.

ok you give a better list of topics to choose from.

If you would allow me to re-apply now, i could do rockband. I beat crazy train on expert xD
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah, go for instrument rythm games.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:23 am

Gr33n because u said i could re-aply for and instrument rythm game im going to do so here.

Rock band 3 is the game im going for.

Greatest achivements so far;
-I have beaten Crazy train by ozzy osbourn, Beast and the harlot by Avanged Sevonfold, Free Bird by Lynard Skynard, and Llama by fish, on expert for guitar. I four star'd Crazzy train, beast and the Harlot, and free bird.

-I beat Crazy train, free bird, and smoke on the water on expert drums.

I currently have about 14% of trophies for Rockband 3 at the moment(If you compare trophies and check rockband it will not be accurate because i have been offline for a wile).
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:29 am

Yea sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diggy's gaming application (special)   Diggy's gaming application (special) Empty

Back to top Go down

Diggy's gaming application (special)
Page 1 of 1