Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDo you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_voting_barDo you have an Itouch? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Do you have an Itouch?

Go down 
+13
Shadowman
GoombaWoot
Scrubby
zekedablitzer
Avogadro
Zeph
Neverwinter XIII
PawnMan10
D3molish3R
teunstar
Gr33n
Mitsukaru
TheOnly1Left
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheOnly1Left
•The Master•
TheOnly1Left

Retired Staff '10 : Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Retire10
HWPoints : 6528

Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Well I have an itouch. It is jailbroken and it looks awesome. I play a lot of games too. How about you Very Happy?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

TDP4 Lead '10 : Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Tdp4cl10
HWPoints : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Who are you? Who cares if it's illegal?

Like their gonna hunt down 1 person out of like 100 million people in the world who have jailbroken their iPod.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Assist10
Member '10 : Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:21 pm

What? scratch
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:07 am

Neverwinter wrote:
What? scratch

What what? Lolwut
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:17 pm

If it breaks, you can be arrested if you try to get it fixed. I don't have a great track record with not breaking stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shadowman
Garden Snake
Shadowman

HWPoints : 929

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm not jail breaking my itouch but I'm curious of how to do. Can some tell me how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Hope this helps Wink : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZIOk90TAY

Jailbreaking aside, can anyone recommend some awesome apps?
Back to top Go down
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

HWPoints : 240

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:49 pm

Well my IPAD (hellz yeah) owns your iPod Touches.

Top 10 Games in no order:
Monster Dash (iPhone)
Archetype HD (not HD for iPhone)
Fruit Ninja HD (no multiplayer in non HD)
FIFA 10 (iPhone)
Super Quick Hook (iPhone)
Jet Car Stunts (iPhone, there is a level pack you can purchase in app)
Doodle Jump (iPhone)
35 all in 1 game box (iPhone)
pocket God (iPhone)
Asphalt 5 Racing (I have HD)

Some good apps:
AppAdvice (pretty much App Store news and reviews)
Pulse (RSS and news reader)
Osfoora (Twitter)
xkcd (web comic)
Cyanide and happiness (web comic)
Funny Pics (funny pictures)
Break.com (funny vids)
ArtStudio (my drawing and photo app of choice)
Colloquoy (IRC)
Omegle Ace (omegle client)
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:18 pm

You missed Angry Birds, and all the iPad consists of is a gigantic iPod Touch. When compared to iOS 4 (for now anyways), it kills the iPad, amirite? Sure it's good for games and stuff, but it's awkward to hold, expensive, and really unnecessary for iPhone/iPod Touch owners, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:27 pm

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I always say it is a waste! Too annoying to use for stuff unless you set it down, and that removes making it portable. Angry birds is really good, but gets pretty old
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

HWPoints : 2635

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 pm

I have one!
Back to top Go down
http://madhouseforums.forumotion.com/
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Neverwinter wrote:
You missed Angry Birds, and all the iPad consists of is a gigantic iPod Touch. When compared to iOS 4 (for now anyways), it kills the iPad, amirite? Sure it's good for games and stuff, but it's awkward to hold, expensive, and really unnecessary for iPhone/iPod Touch owners, IMO.

Don't make me go into rage mode (I did forget Angry Birds I'll give you that).
1. You have no idea how much the bigger screen helps, you can actually see the game.
2. iOS4 is coming out to iPad this fall, in the meantime jailbreaking my iPad let's my have REAL multitasking, not app switching from another app.
3. Gaming is why I have it, along with Internet.
4. Not akward to hold at all, buy a stand for $5 if you want to cry about it.
5. It is expensive, but it is less expensive than the iPhone considering 75$+ a month for phone, Internet, and texting. It is unnecessary for iPod Touch owners but if yours breaks or something you should save up and get an iPad.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:00 pm

1. All it adds is functionality. Take Angry Birds HD: EXACTLY the same game, just different way to play it. Bigger screen = bigger screen. Nothin' new.

2. Multitasking is different for everyone, including the iPhone/iPod Touch. Some guy from Google might say jailbroken multitasking makes no comparison with Android multitasking, and vice versa.

3. No difference between my reasons.

4. Let's see: a foot-long or a stand? Nah, I'm kidding. You win on that one.

5. iPod Touch: I can text for free, and call for free with VoIP. Internet is free over WiFi. And best of all, no bill. If mine breaks, I'll bring up warranty or wait a few weeks to get the new one coming in September. iPad is still expensive...

And to top it all off: http://cnettv.cnet.com/reasons-get-apple-ipad/9742-1_53-50085472.html?tag=api
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Neverwinter wrote:
Hope this helps Wink : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnZIOk90TAY

Jailbreaking aside, can anyone recommend some awesome apps?

Beer Pong. Also, Battery Doctor, because if it dies, you have to re-jailbreak it.
Back to top Go down
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Neverwinter wrote:
1. All it adds is functionality. Take Angry Birds HD: EXACTLY the same game, just different way to play it. Bigger screen = bigger screen. Nothin' new.

2. Multitasking is different for everyone, including the iPhone/iPod Touch. Some guy from Google might say jailbroken multitasking makes no comparison with Android multitasking, and vice versa.

3. No difference between my reasons.

4. Let's see: a foot-long or a stand? Nah, I'm kidding. You win on that one.

5. iPod Touch: I can text for free, and call for free with VoIP. Internet is free over WiFi. And best of all, no bill. If mine breaks, I'll bring up warranty or wait a few weeks to get the new one coming in September. iPad is still expensive...

And to top it all off: http://cnettv.cnet.com/reasons-get-apple-ipad/9742-1_53-50085472.html?tag=api

You can have your opinions Razz but I will respond one last time.

1. It adds the ability to game, if your thumbs are blocking the screen, you can't see. You can also actually watch video, view a whole web page, play console quality games, and fully enjoy the Internet.

2. The 4.0 doesn't include multitasking by default, it contains several tools to help you like fast app switching but not true multitasking unless you figure out a way to run something in the background without burning your battery in one hour.

3. Ignored

4. Ftw

5. The iPad can do all of that on a bigger screen. It makes a huge difference for people like me who dislike hunching over small screens. I don't have a 3G iPad so I don't have a bill also.

New point: 6. The iPad has a real processor to play better games and is faster than even the iPhone 4.

All these reasons make it more practical for me, but maybe not others. I am sorry if I am trying to make it seem like the iPad is the best, it really depends on how you use your device.
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Fair enough. Although, on your number two, I'll have to say that it runs up to seven (or was it eight) apps at the same time and freezes all the rest. If you have a graphic-intensive page on Safari, or a photo taking too long to load on Flickr, you can play a game while you wait, then they both load up.

iPhone 4 is the newest of the portable Apple products. It also has the A4 chip, so I'm not sure where the iPad being faster comes from.

Anyway, I'll have to say your reasons and mine are based on how we use it. You use it because you hate hunching over small screens. I use it because I want everything in one place, regardless of how small the screen is. But, hey, if I have nothing else to spend my money on, I'll invest in the iPad...
Back to top Go down
Scrubby
Lightning Thief
Scrubby

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:47 pm

Jailbreaking your iPod is the best you can do for it lol.
Back to top Go down
Gunsofliberty
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunsofliberty

HWPoints : 1506

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 pm

Rainbow Unicorn Attack? adultswim.com
Back to top Go down
GoombaWoot
Earth Worm

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:04 am

Gunsofliberty wrote:
Rainbow Unicorn Attack? adultswim.com

That is a gay version of Canabalt which is not as good as Monster Dash.
Back to top Go down
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Anythin that involves raiinbow unicorns is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 am

lol i got one, thought about jailbraking alot of times but bever did it.
sometimes i play nazi zombies on there... I play veruket and got to lv 38 XD
Back to top Go down
Attamijahira
Earth Worm
Attamijahira

HWPoints : 291

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 pm

I heard that Jail-breaking only voided the warranty if the iPod broke because of the jailbreak. if you just drop it and it breaks I am pretty sure the warranty still can be done. I am not 100% sure about this though. Also, I do not have one. My DSi is enough for my music.
Back to top Go down
Diggy
*DIGGY RAGE*
Diggy

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

I get like $200 worth of ITunes cards every Christmas lol but im asking for some ps3 cards instead... lol my i touch has alot of songs and i dont get them from lime wire, i get them all from itunes
Back to top Go down
GigaPudding
Garden Snake

HWPoints : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:47 pm

jailbreaking is now legal finally!!!! If only i didnt sell my itouch D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Itouch?   Do you have an Itouch? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you have an Itouch?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2