Hissing Worms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hissing Worms

Welcome all members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Uncharted Movie EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 6:45 pm by Darkprism

» KM / Mitsu's New site
Uncharted Movie EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 2:56 am by Darkprism

» I'm back.
Uncharted Movie EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 2:54 am by Stadd

» So yeah
Uncharted Movie EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 am by Darkprism

» Forummotion Chatbox on Every Page Guide!
Uncharted Movie EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 8:14 pm by Diggy

Top posters
Gr33n
Uncharted Movie I_vote_lcapUncharted Movie I_voting_barUncharted Movie I_vote_rcap 
Mitsukaru
Uncharted Movie I_vote_lcapUncharted Movie I_voting_barUncharted Movie I_vote_rcap 
Neverwinter XIII
HaZe
Zeph
Scrubby
Avogadro
Darkprism
Diggy
LolICU
SOTW WINNER(S)
SOTW #4 WINNER(S)

Winner: ZephyR

Partners
TheForumsNG NecroAccuracy PaidTheFastest

EWW

Uncharted Movie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Uncharted Movie Assist10
Member '10 : Uncharted Movie 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 am

I think it'll turn out terrible. They take one of the greatest game series of all time, put in a god awful cast, make it family-friendly, and just waste cash that should've gone to Uncharted 3 or at least a CG version of the film.

I mean, just check this:

Nathan Fillion:
Spoiler:

It's either him, Chris Pine, Nolan North, or they should just not make the movie. Agree?
Back to top Go down
Darkprism
Wizard of the Marsh

HWPoints : 4558

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:15 pm

They're making an uncharted movie?
*Shoots self*
Back to top Go down
http://funnypics.forumotion.com/forum.htm
LolICU
WHAT THE FUDGE
LolICU

HWPoints : 3206

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Never base a movie off of a video game, 99% chance they will turn out bad. Fans will work it out in their head to something amazing, get disappointed, and jump off a burning cliff (maybe). Books work fine, but original ideas always turn out to be the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ysorandom.weebly.com
Gr33n
Golden Gamer
Golden Gamer
Gr33n

Gaming Mod '10 : Uncharted Movie Gaming10
HWPoints : 29439

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

They announced the actor. Not Nathan. I am excited for the movie, except they are shooting to keep it PG-13. *sigh*

I want a third uncharted.......
Back to top Go down
Neverwinter XIII
Silent Intent
Neverwinter XIII

Assistant '10 : Uncharted Movie Assist10
Member '10 : Uncharted Movie 2up7mv8
HWPoints : 6345

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 am

I know, it's that Mark What's-his-face. What I was saying was that they should've chose Nathan as Drake. Heck, he was born to play him.

GameInformer wrote:

Speaking to the L.A. Times, [the director, David O. Russell,] revealed that he wants to expand the scope of the film beyond Nathan Drake to include his extended family, "a family that's a force to be reckoned with in the world of international art and antiquities...that deals with heads of state and heads of museums and metes out justice." Russell explained how this greater story will play off the action:

"We'll have the family dynamic, which we've done in a couple of movies now. And then you take that and put it on the bigger, more muscular stage of an international action picture, but also put all the character stuff in it. That's a really cool idea to me."
If this movie sucks, I'll assassinate director... :/

Edit: @LolICU: Part of the problem is that either the director's aren't gamers and have never played the game their trying to film, or that the movie just won't stick to the formula. That or game-inspired movies inherently suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted Movie   Uncharted Movie Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncharted Movie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hissing Worms :: General :: Media/Entertainment-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com